Customer reviews

My work involves visiting the world's major shipwrecks. Whilst I may not be looking for those major tourist attractions which are always found in the places I visit, I do have need of local information which tells me where I can stay and eat and so forth. Consequently, I am often found seeking the same information in some out-of-the-way port as any other visitor.

Over many years I have consulted a great many books which claim to be visitor guides. Because I have neither the time nor the patience for false, misleading, out-of-date or simply inaccurate information, most of those so-called guides have ended up in the bin. This is not so with the Lonely Planet country guides and this one is as good as they get.

In short; Thoroughly recommended. Just make certain you purchase the latest edition.

NM
on 2 December 2013
I was expetecting more details of a guide Lonely Planet.This is good for a quick guide nothing more.
Sincerely do not recomend if you are expecting some like an original Lonely Planet Guide with very hopelly and detailed information.
on 20 April 2016
A few great places listed that I will be visiting on my upcoming visit to the area.