Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Angkor Wat & Siem Reap Encounter is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Witness the sunrise over Angkor Wat, explore the expressive monuments of Angkor Thom, or walk on water in the floating villages; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Angkor Wat and Siem Reap and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Angkor Wat & Siem Reap Encounter:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Over 14 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Coverage of Siem Reap, Siem Reap Centre, Angkor, Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Around Siem Reap, Around Angkor Thom, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Angkor Wat & Siem Reap Encounter is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travellers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick trip experience.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Cambodia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Nick Ray.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)