- Get two DVD or Blu-ray for £10 from our ‘2 For £10’ promotion on Amazon.co.uk Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Lone Survivor [Blu-ray] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Based on The New York Times bestselling true story of heroism, courage and resilience, Lone Survivor tells the incredible tale of four Navy SEALs on a covert mission to neutralize a high-level al-Qaeda operative who are ambushed by the enemy in the mountains of Afghanistan. Faced with an impossible moral decision, the small band is isolated from help and surrounded by a much larger force of Taliban ready for war. As they confront unthinkable odds together, the four men find reserves of strength and bravery as they stay in the fight to the finish.
Mark Wahlberg (The Fighter, Contraband) leads the cast as Marcus Luttrell, the author of the first-person memoir “Lone Survivor,” whose book has become a motivational resource for its lessons on how the power of the human spirit is tested when we are pushed beyond our mental and physical limits.
Starring alongside Wahlberg as the other members of the elite team who gave everything for their brothers-in-arms are Taylor Kitsch (Savages, Friday Night Lights) as Michael Murphy, Emile Hirsch (Into the Wild, television’s Bonnie and Clyde) as Danny Dietz and Ben Foster (3:10 to Yuma, Kill Your Darlings) as Matthew “Axe” Axelson. Eric Bana (Star Trek, Hanna) joins the core team as Erik Kristensen, their commanding officer in Afghanistan.
- Will of the Warrior: An in-depth look at Marcus Luttrell; how and why he became a Navy Seal and where he is today.
- Bringing the Story to Light: Marcus Luttrell’s story of survival in dire circumstances serves as an inspiration to all that hear it. Director/producer/writer Peter Berg, producer Sarah Aubrey, and the four main cast members reveal their passion for the project and why it was so important to them to tell this story.
- Recreating the Firefight: This high energy, action-packed piece reveals how the massive gunfight and bone-smashing tumbles were choreographed and shot.
- Learning the Basics: Watch Mark Wahlberg, Emile Hirsch, Taylor Kitsch, and Ben Foster go through rigorous SEAL training in weapons handling, communication/patrolling, and simulated attack drills.
- The Fallen Heroes of Operation Red Wings: In this series of profiles, Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Ben Foster, and Emile Hirsch illuminate the true character of the heroes they portray in the film. Family members give intimate accounts of what these brave men were like in their private lives, providing perspective on their decision to join the military and make the ultimate sacrifice for their country. Also included is a tribute to the team of Operation Red Wings, using personal photos and home videos.
- The Pashtun Code of Life: Learn why Marcus Luttrell’s real life rescuer, Gulab Mohammad, risked his life and the lives of everyone in his village in order to save Marcus.
- Feature Commentary with Writer/Director Peter Berg
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews