- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Lone Ranger/The Lone Ranger And The Lost City Of Gold [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Two Lone Ranger classics together on 1 DVD, includes the original classic The Lone Ranger and The Lone Ranger And The Lost City of Gold. A band of hooded riders have killed 3 Indians near the town of San Doria. The Lone Ranger finds that each of the Indians was also robbed of a piece of a piece of a silver medallion. The medallion was broken in to 5 pieces and when put together shows the whereabouts of a stockpile of Indian riches. The Lone Ranger and Tonto now have to find the keepers of the other 2 pieces in order to protect them from the villians intent on stealing the gold.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The Lone Ranger
When the Lone Ranger and Tonto ride into the area the tension is mounting between the white townies and ranch owners, and the native Indian population. But is there something going on to cause this tension? It is reported that the Indians have been rustling and destroying property, and the ranch owners want them to be moved off their territory, and onto another reservation. The Lone Ranger must delve into the matter for the Governor, and with Tonto's help prevent a war.
The Lone Ranger and the Lost City of Gold
When Tonto and the Lone Ranger come across a dead Indian and an abandoned baby they soon find themselves embroiled in a mystery. Why have certain Indians been murdered with nothing of seemingly of much value stolen from them? Delving further into the mystery they find things go back to an old legend. With greed the main motive can the Lone Ranger and Tonto put a stop to the murders, or are they too late?Read more ›