- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
London - A Visitor's Guide Paperback – 12 Dec 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Craig Cross is the guy behind the London travel blog at http://www.londondrum.com/blog/. He has spent the last few years as a full-time tourist, visiting over 200 landmarks, attractions and hotels in London, so he can compile them into a huge tourist guide which collects together all of his experiences, observations, hints and tips into a single volume called 'London - A Visitor's Guide'. He is also the author of a short comedy novel called 'World War Snow', and written a biography of The Beatles called 'Day-by-day, Song-by-Song, Record-by-Record'.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews