Customer reviews

on 20 May 2014
This pot is amazing. The filter means that I can remove it after pouring the first cup and the tea then stays at the same strength and taste without that awful too brewed taste. The filter is easy to clean once you get used to the idea of emptying and rinsing before your next cup. NO MORE NASTY DUSTY TEA BAGS. Will probably buy another pot with filter so that I have a back up.
on 19 November 2010
I like tea made with REAL tea but since my last teapot got broken, I have been struggling to find one that DOES NOT dribble, is big enough to hold more than three breakfast cups and holds tea leaves. Added bonus is the easy to empty filter. The teapot was more "army green" than emerald but, hey, that it not important. It makes a lovely cup of tea. So impressed, I recommended it to my sister and she has since ordered a smaller one - she too is impressed. I will definitely get a smaller one for those days when I only have time for one cup, then I won't have to use "teabags".
on 29 December 2016
Great teapot. Plenty of cups from it. No need to keep making tea
on 18 August 2016
Lovely teapot and no drips!!!
on 28 January 2013
This is a very nice tea pot. The suspended tea strainer works well and the tea pot is a great pourer.
on 7 May 2014
It's big. It's green. It holds a lot of tea. What's not to like? It makes my wife happy, and that makes me happy.
on 5 November 2015
Very nice. Perfect for my dads christmas prezzie! Love the colour.
on 17 November 2013
Green teapot looks very nice the last one I bought cracked after short time I hope this one stay good.
on 27 January 2016
Excellent value, a good size and it doesn't drip when poured.

See one answered question