on 21 March 2010
At last, a teapot that doesn't drip as you pour, especially if like me, you are a bit hasty and pour quickly. Cheerful colour too and keeps the tea hot. It holds enough tea for two largish mugs or three cups. I'm pleased with it.
on 19 January 2010
Beautifully made product, paintwork has a deep lustre, easy to hold and pours without dripping. Will hold four bone china cups of tea but its more like two and a half mugs worth.
on 7 February 2011
I am very pleased with this teapot. It is just the right size for 1 or 2 people and best of all, at last a teapot that does not drip when pouring from it.
on 31 August 2014
Bought this for my daughter, although at first sight smaller that anticipated it holds much more than you think. Looks lovely and pours brilliantly, no drips! No delivery problems and would recommend.
on 14 November 2013
I love my bright red teapot. its microwaveable too. its a teapot after all, and I wasnt expecting too much from it. but its not flimsy, its a nice happy bright colour, its a good size and it fits in the microwave. so that ticks all the boxes for me.
on 11 January 2015
I have actually been very surprised by this item. I was unsure as to whether its non drip spout was really as good as it suggests (with these items it can be very hit and miss). But this tea pot has done a remarkable job so far and looks attractive.
on 21 June 2014
I drink a lot of tea during the day and this is just the right size for me. I get ~2-3 mugs of tea out of it instead of 4, but my mugs are larger than the standard tea cup. It holds heat, does not drip, and is easy to clean. Also, the deep red looks awesome.
on 13 March 2013
A well designed teapot that pours without dribbling like so many modern fancy designs. This size was just right for one or two people which is what we required, but they do various sizes to suit others, so you can get one to suit any family. A good British product that does what it is designed to do, at a reasonable price.
on 11 January 2014
This is the 4 cup pot, which is just right for a couple of decent size mugs of tea. It is a lovely shape and colour and looks great in our kitchen.
on 27 May 2014
4 teacups or two mugs easy.

Got it and thought oh oh this is nt very big. It's perfect though and holds more than it looks like it can.

Glad I didn't get the le crueset which was over double the price.

No drips, keeps it hot ( it's not a flask though so don't moan if its cooled down after 1/2 hour or so )

See one answered question