- Also check our best rated Hair Wax reviews
Gents of London Carbon Clay Matt Medium Hold Professional Hair Styling Wax (50g)
|Price:||£7.98 (£15.87 / 100 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- NUMBER ONE BEST SELLING MATT HAIR CLAY. This matt finish medium hold hair styling clay is the fastest selling styling item from our fine and unique product range within our Central London barbershop. Long lasting and beautifully packaged, this is any gents first choice.
- LOOK GOOD, FEEL EVEN BETTER. This hair wax creates ultimate texture and separation, achieving a rugged yet gentlemanly finish.
- MASCULINE, MUSKY FRAGRANCE. All of our hair styling goods are made right here in the United Kingdom. Using only high quality ingredients for our Gents of London's range, this product has a luxurious yet masculine fragrance, suitable for both work and recreation.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Not greasy like a common wax, this elite clay comes in a high quality double walled black 85g jar with a stylish silver lid or a sleek 50g aluminium matt black tin. We are so confident you will LOVE our products just as much as our thousands of customers, if you are not 100% happy with your purchase and the service, we will refund your money, no questions.
- FORMULATED BY LONDON'S BEST KNOWN AND TRUSTWORTHY BARBERS. The Gents of London hair styling range has been developed by our team of male grooming specialists, relying on cutting edge industry knowledge and current trends. No matter if your hair styling requirements are classic or contemporary, we absolutely have you covered.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ingredients:Aqua (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Kaolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Parfum (Fragrance) Cocoglycerides, PVP, Steareth-2, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
NO.1 MATT HAIR STYLING CLAY
Gents of London Carbon Clay is our fastest selling men’s hair styling product. Arriving in a black aluminium 50g tin with iconic branding, this carefully crafted matt clay not only provides a lasting hold but will offer you the perfect balance of movability, added texture and separation.
LASTING HOLD + RE-WORKABLE + MATT RESULTS
Now available in a 50g puk. To achieve professional barbershop results at home simply apply your Carbon Clay to dry hair (or damp hair if preferred). We always advise to work into your palms firstly to ensure an even coverage, then freely apply as required.
Always apply from the root of the hair right to the tip, ensuring an even coverage all over.
FEATURED IN TIMEOUT AS ONE OF LONDON'S BEST BARBERS IN 2018
Gents of London is a centrally located traditional male grooming company for the modern day man. Since our barbershop doors first opened we have proudly become one of London’s best known and trustworthy male grooming suppliers and barbershops.
The Gents of London hair styling range has been developed by our team of male grooming specialist, relying on cutting edge industry knowledge and current trends. No matter what your hair styling requirements classic or contemporary, we’ve got you covered.
Our passionately crafted bespoke men's hair styling products are all designed in London and made right here in England.
Customers who bought this item also bought
68 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love this - really nice smell, really do only need a small amount worked between palms and evenly distributes, leaving good hold and definition, with a definite matt finish - added bonus is it DOES wash out easily with just water - smell lingers for a while which is nice, and lasts most of day - extra definition mix with their paste product!
The Sea Salt Spray was a new item in my arsenal and a first for me to try but I like the extra volume it gives for the medium length hairstyle I have. The smell is as expected but it's not bad at all. I have been using this as a pre-styler before applying the clay and it definitely gives it a better finish in terms of texture and volume, something which is a first for me.
In regards to the Carbon Clay this is very similar to a lot of other clays on the market, however I have been able to achieve a better matte finish than others I have tried on the market. It has a luxurious smell and lasts throughout the entire day in varying weather conditions without a hitch. I just wish there was more in the tin!
Overall two great products you should definitely give a try and i'll have to visit their Barbers to see if their cuts are as good as the products.
I’ve been using this for a couple of weeks and even though my hair’s grown out a little, this still performs well.
I use first it thing on a morning, along with their sea salt spray, which leaves my hair in place all day without being weighted down or sticky.
(The smell of this is also amazing!).
Would definitely recommend!