- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
London 2012 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games (PS3)
- Go for Gold: Compete in over 45 events, including all the blue ribbon events plus some all-new events to Olympic video games offering the ultimate depth and variety (Includes Motion Control and Party Play events)
- More ways to play: Compete in a wide range of challenges and game modes including Olympic Games, Events Mode, Online Mode and Party Play
- Feel the Burn: For the first time ever in an Olympic Games video game, play using Motion Control with a dozen different events enabled for PlayStation Move and Kinect for Xbox 360
- Compete for Global Glory: Take the competition online with leader boards tracking personal medal counts, and earn National Pride points with each medal you win for your country - keep playing and improve your nations standing!
- The Ultimate Olympic Games Experience: Get closer than ever to the experience of the Olympic Games with reactive commentary, super-realistic graphics and TV style presentation
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PlayStation 3 | Edition: Standard Edition
London 2012 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games (PS3) [PlayStation 3]
The Olympic Games are responsible for some of the most memorable scenes in sporting history.
It’s the global stage where dreams are realised, heroes are made, and moments that will be remembered for years happen right before your eyes. Now you too can create your own moments with London 2012 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games.
With new sports, new events and new gameplay modes, London 2012™ brings the worlds ultimate sporting event to life bigger and better than ever before. Take to the track, negotiate the Velodrome and dive into the deep end in stunning HD while you compete for the pride of your nation. Hone your skills in the Olympic Games mode, and play with or against your friends and family in a variety of multiplayer modes. Create your own golden moments, only with London 2012 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's a whole range of Olympic events to test yourself at in this games, including: swimming, javelin, hurdles, cycling ... almost everything they had at the Olympics. And you can compete with family and friends too. It's kept us all entertained for days. Playing video games can be such an insular activity, but not this one, this has had the whole family jumping, cheering or trying to outdo each other, and it's a blast! Our children are now inviting their friends round to take part in the fun. It's such a hoot. A great, inclusive family game.
Most recent customer reviews
The games are the same and are easily guessed by those not familiar with the...Read more