Customer reviews

on 17 April 2010
I have a DSLR which I use most of the time, but sometimes the choice of all the settings can be overwhelming and you spend too much time trying to get the perfect shot. I've always liked the fisheye effect but to get a fisheye lens for my DSLR would cost too much money, so I bought one of these instead to have some fun with.

The viewfinder gives you a good idea of what the lens will capture but it can also be removed to be replaced with a flash. There is also an inbuilt flash which requires a battery but it's pretty strong.

The image quality is good, it takes a bit of getting used to but that's part of the fun. There are 3 settings to choose and you're also able to take multiple exposures for interesting effects.

I bought the white version as every camera I've owned to date has been black and it just looks a bit different. You also get a poster in the box and a really cool photobook with some inspiring pictures to motivate you to get out and shoot.
on 2 August 2010
This camera takes you right back to basics. After using a digital camera most of my life, I makes a change to be experimental. The film can cost you, especially as you don't know what your photos are going to come out like. It's all part of the fun and you learn from your mistakes. I've had mine for 8 months and have had some great pictures with it, still going strong.
on 4 February 2012
Faulty item was sent (flash did not work). Various emails sent to seller but it looked as if two different people were replying to me. One said they wouldn't refund, the other said to send it back.

Sent item back and waited a few weeks - contacted again and camera seemed to have been lost in the post. Contacted again and eventually received a new camera a few weeks later. Albeit without the film which was in the one we returned - also without the batteries.

The camera itself is fairly good, probably slightly overpriced. Took a fair few shots with it, waiting to see the results...