- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Lomography Diana Mini Camera with Flash - Petite Noir
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra-Compact:The Diana Mini is exactly that; take it with you on all your photo adventures.
- Two Photo Formats: You can pick from 2 completely different photo formats. Either go for 36 square photos or shoot a whopping 72 photos on a roll with the half-frame mode.
- Simple Exposure SettingsSunny day? Switch to the sun icon. Looking dull? Switch to the cloud setting. The Diana Mini makes setting your exposure easy for anyone.
- Multiple and Long Exposure Capabilities:Easily take multiple and long exposures using the uncoupled shutter advance and'Bulb' setting.
- Uses Convenient 35mm Film:The Diana Mini uses all kinds of 35mm film which is easy to buy and develop.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Diana Mini shoots 35mm film and produces dreamy, lo-fi shots. The camera lets you choose between half-frame and square frame shots. It also features a Bulb mode function which allows you to take long exposures and crazy light streaks!
Camera, Flash and Diana Mini Book
Top customer reviews
The mini is simplistic to use but you shouldn't dismiss as toy camera. Takes 35mm film which is easily processed (get mine developed and scanned at ASDA). It's all manual set with no electronics to help you out.
Focusing is purportedly in 4 zones. Bear in mind the camera is designed to give a soft vintage focus and will do so even if all set up perfectly. With narrow aperture of f/11 ( cloudy) or f/16 (sunny) depth of field is large and focusing is moot point. The exception is the close up setting (mines need to have gentle pressure applied so clicks into position)
You can set the aperture for either sunny f/16 or cloudy f/11. For the most part you'll leave the shutter set a N (officially rated as 1/60) B is 'bulb' for long exposures which you can use with handy cable release point
You can set the camera to shoot square frames 24 x 24mm or half 12x24mm
There is no filter screw but you'll find plenty of work rounds online
Watch out that you take the cap of when shooting but it's handy as the camera has no lock to stop double exposures (its designed for this)
Looks great with diana f+ flash. This set contains the adaptors to turn the flash into a standard hotshoe flash or use a standard hotshoe flash on a Diana mini or diana f.
Worth buying as combo as you'll need at least the adapter to use flash.
It is very light and very small. Sometimes I feel it very small but at the same time it fits in the pocket of my jacket.
The flash is very nice (it is black too), it works very good and it is quite stable attached to the camera.
The majority of the pics come out with a dreamy atmosphere, quite vintage look. It also has the possibility of shot square or half-frame.