Lomography Sprocket Rocket Camera
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Awesome Ultra-Wide Panoramas:Featuring a super-wide lens, the Sprocket Rocket shoots 18 panoramas on each 35mm film roll - That's twice the length of a standard 35mm shot!
- Unique Sprocket Shots: The Sprocket Rocket exposes the whole width of your film including the sprocket holes,You'll get photos with a 100% analogue look.
- Super-easy Multiple ExposuresWith the Sprocket Rocket's dual winding knobs, you can forward and rewind your film at any time. Shoot a frame, rewind and shoot over it again - Simple!
- Effortless Long-exposuresUse the Bulb setting and hold the shutter open for as long as you'd like - It's perfect for long-exposures and night shooting.
- Fast Focusing:With straight-forward focusing, the Sprocket Rocket SUPERPOP Green encourages you to shoot fast and freely.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A camera dedicated to those preciously analogue sprocket holes, the Sprocket Rocket features a super-wide lens that flawlessly exposes the whole width of the 35mm film. Flaunt those sprocket holes in every shot! Enjoy a super panoramic view of the world with our series of Sprocket Rocket cameras and accessories.
Camera and Lenscap
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It boasts a nice build quality and very simple function..... The one thing that makes this camera pretty unique is the ability to rewind the film while you're still shooting your roll.
This gives you the ability to scroll back to a previous frame and take a double exposure, or if you want to get REALLY experimental you can advance the film whilst moving the camera to capture a HUGE panoramic shot.
Okay so it's a 35mm camera which is dedicated to "sprocket hole" photography, this this respect it's a bit of a one trick pony... But it's one HELL of a neat trick!! It's true that you can modify almost ANY medium format camera to perform the same function, but this ready made solution is so much more elegantly done and takes a lot of the hassle out of converting your existing camera.
The lens on the Lomography Sprocket Rocket is pretty damned wide and when this camera is paired with slide film (and cross processed) it's a killer combination!
For the longest time: I was put off buying this camera because of the price tag (it ain't cheap for what it is!), but when the package arrived in the mail I finally understood how people justify the expense because not only does the Sprocket Rocket produce some fantastic photographs (when handled properly) the packaging the camera comes in makes it feel really special!! It's boxed in a presentation case made of extra chunky card and mounded plastic to make sure nothing shakes loose or rattles around in transit.Read more ›
The delivery was very fast and i was very supprised to see the delivery of my new camera when i got home from work only 4 days after ordering so iv already run off 2 rolls of film on it
I would hapily buy from this seller again as im over the moon with my new baby my sprocket rocket to add to my ever growing collection of cameras
If you need more convincing, try the lomography websites where there's plenty of example from these and other similar cameras.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Real Panaramic pictures. Basic camera but can acheive some great pics and effectsPublished 16 months ago by Filmnut
This camera will produce some amazing photographs. The effect of the bright and vivid colours is great, the panorama shot looks great and the sprockets adds a really cool effect to... Read morePublished on 27 May 2013 by L484TAE