The Lombardi Rules: 26 Lessons from Vince Lombardi--The World's Greatest Coach (McGraw-Hill Professional Education Series) Paperback – 1 Dec 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The Lombardi Rules
Vince Lombardi--loved by some, feared by others, but respected by all--was first and foremost a winner. The greatest sports coach of his time, perhaps of all time, Lombardi was also a thoughtful man with uncommon passion, a motivator with uncompromising values, and a leader with unprecedented wisdom and authority.
More than three decades since Lombardi's untimely passing, his words continue to resonate. In The Lombardi Rules, Vince Lombardi Jr. examines many of his father's most celebrated quotes to reveal the bedrock principles behind his legendary success. This concise yet comprehensive book is packed with proven insights and techniques that are especially valuable in today's hard-fought business arena, including:
- Ask yourself tough questions
- Play to your strengths
- Work harder than anybody
- Be prepared to sacrifice
- Be mentally tough
- Know your stuff
- Demand autonomy
- Act, don't react
- Keep it simple
- Focus on fundamentals
- Chase perfection
- Run to win
Vince Lombardi's uncanny ability to motivate others, along with his insatiable drive for victory, made him the standard against which leaders in very field are measured. The Lombardi Rules provides an insider's look at Lombardi's extraordinary methods, and shows you how to adapt and adopt those methods for leadership success in your own career.
About the Author
Vince Lombardi Jr. is a writer and popular professional speaker. An attorney, he has served in the Minnesota legislature and has held executive positions with the Seattle Seahawks, the NFL Management Council, and the United States Football League.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Coaching & Mentoring
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > American Sports > American Football