Customer reviews

on 28 January 2013
Item came well packaged in a lovely black velvet bag. The size I chose fits me perfectly for my middle finger which I think looks best for the size of this piece. Its lovely orange, not too bright and garish. The 4 stars is because I think the metal setting feels a little cheap and Im worried it might start rubbing and chipping but I will see. Overall im very pleased and would recommend this item and I hope to be able to get some matching items.

Update: I have now worn this ring about 6 times and it is turning my finger green as the inside of the metal is pealing off. I am really disappointed as it wasnt cheap and I expected better quality from Lola Rose. I am now downgrading my rating.