Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Loksak Aloksak MP Bag
Size: 4.5 x 7, 6.75 x 6, 9 x 6, 12 x 12 (one for each)|Change
Price:£9.48

on 19 December 2013
When out and about in cold or wet weather, I always took a couple of freezer bags. One for my mobile and one for my wallet - to stop them getting wet.

These are basically high class freezer bags - thicker, but will still wear out. But they have lasted a lot longer than freezer bags and I trust them to keep my kit wet - yes I have dunked my phone into water using one and it stayed dry.

Ensure the seal if correctly sealed - as per the instructions.
on 1 August 2012
Aloksak and opsak leak proof bags made from high quality plastic these are air tight and waterproof up to 60 meters under water, and submergance tested by the us navy experimental diving unit and are approved for diving, they are also appropriate for food storage, excellent for back packing or any out door water sports
on 10 August 2012
what"s so good about plastic bags, well aloksak have a leakproof airtight seal that has been tested and approved by the navy experimental diving unit and are waterproof down to an impressive 60 meters or 200 ft in old money very high quality not thin plastic and i have used these for keeping stuff dry while canoeing i think they are great store food cloths lap top phone money passport any thing you need dry, reccommended and tested by me and the navy.
on 2 September 2014
I bought a bag of mixed sizes to try these out. Only the biggest is big enough for an iPad mini, but that one would also hold an iPad in a case, so is a good size. One will hold an iPod Touch in a case. One is large enough for a small purse or wallet. The seals seem good and efficient. I have not yet had to use them in rain but it is nice to feel prepared...
on 15 September 2014
These little bags are great for sticking my phone in while hiking or biking. I don't think I'd want to test them for submersion, but I certainly don't need to worry about my phone getting ruined if it pours with rain
on 8 October 2015
I bought these after reading product information and some reviews, if they are good enough for US elite special forces users, they must be good and good enough to start with if ever. I managed to fit in my portable Goal Zero Sherpa 50 AC/DC Inverter Battery in one bag and portable Goal Zero Sherpa 12Watt Solar Panel wallet in the other. But Just about (excluding adapters and cables.) If you have the same or similiar kit, maybe go a size higher. They also have an odour-proof OPSAK bag product for storing food, maybe useful in predator bear/wolf country!
on 17 May 2016
These bags are nicely waterproof when new, and fairly resilient. However, they do wear out with use. They are thicker and more durable than an equivalent sized freezer bag, but I have had them wear through and let water through after a couple of weeks in a rucksack on a backpacking trip, and for that reason I'd probably use them differently in the future. I was a little disappointed considering the price.
on 14 September 2015
Product arrived the next day, so excellent services, the product looks good and is just what I need to keep my phone dry when out cycling. The only issue is on the product description. The dimensions are the external dimensions and not the internal envelope, which is what you need to know. So I ordered for my phone my phone slipped in nicely but I couldn't seal the bag, so no good.
on 7 July 2013
I have bought these bags to protect my electronic items and my paper map while travelling. I have put items inside the bag and sealed the bag and run a tap over it. The items remained dry. I imagine that the claims made about the items being waterproof deep under water are completely true.
on 31 October 2014
Have not used these extensively as yet but they seem good quality so hopefully they should last.
Ideal for protecting all sorts of items. Use it when on holiday and carrying things in my back-pack.