Logotron ICT Tools 2 CD Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Imagine Logo
- Revelation Natural Art
- Junior ViewPoint
- Junior Control Insight
- Junior Datalogging Insight
Customers Also Shopped For
- Platform: Windows 98 / NT / 2000 / Me / XP
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
A COLLECTION OF THE TOP FIVE KS2 SOFTWARE TOOLS FOR CROSS CURRICULAR LEARNING AT A GREAT PRICE
If you already have a wordprocessor and you want to develop ICT capability in the areas of Finding Things Out, Developing Ideas and Making Things Happen (Modelling and Control) then this high value pack is the most cost effective way to purchase our top five KS2 ICT products.
Revelation Natural Art Express yourself... An easily accessible tool for communicating ideas from KS1 to KS4 and beyond. Use real media, textured backgrounds, stamps and animation to bing your ideas to life.
Imagine Logo Logo and Beyond. Imagine Logo is an integrated companion to all aspects of the curriculum from KS2 through to professional developers of educational software. Use to build programs in logo or create multi-media compositions with text, sound, images, animation, video clips and music.
Junior Viewpoint Point and Click Data Handling. Helping children Find Things Out, Junior Viewpoint allows children to work up to level 5 in the National Curriculum orders. The simplest most accessible educational database around with a large number of content-rich curriculum focused data files to tap in to.
Junior Control Insight Design, Test, Build. Providing a simulated environment, Junior Control Insight allows children to experiment, ask questions and analyse problems, identify consequences and design successful solutions.
Junior Datalogging Insight Definitive datalogging at KS2. Helping pupils set up, monitor and investigate experiments and their results. Connects effortlessly to datalogging hardware and sensors.
Look for similar items by category
- Software > Children's Software > Ages 11-14
- Software > Education & Reference > Educational Subjects > Maths > Key Stage One (Ages 5-7)
- Software > Education & Reference > Educational Subjects > Maths > Key Stage Three (Ages 11-14)
- Software > Education & Reference > Key Stage 1 (Ages 5-7) > Education Value Packs
- Software > Education & Reference > Key Stage 3 (Ages 11-14) > Education Value Packs