• Bible

on 29 December 2012
The joy of being able to carry not just my Bible, not just my daily devotions, but my entire theological library around with me, even when I'm on the Beijing subway on my way to lead a Bible study. What a fantastic resource!
on 4 January 2013
Logos is an expensive but superb resource which allows you to build a comprehensive online theological library. The software runs sea,lessly and the search functions are very impressive. You will not be disappointed with this app!
on 28 December 2012
I have decided to read a chapter of the bible a day and this is the easiest and cheaperst way to do it. An excellent app
on 25 February 2016
Far more than any other Bible app this helps you with your study. They offer many free resources and many premium book bundles and commentaries etc. It's all hand linked together by real people with a theological education. It's pretty amazing really.
on 12 January 2013
I've used Logos on my PC for years and love the way you can search a whole library and analyse the results quickly. Run as an Ap on my Kindle Fire is every bit as helpful though it does take some getting used to after the PC version. Once you've sussed it thuogh, it's brilliant!
on 24 February 2013
Quite simply the best bible app I've ever used. It can hold thousands of books (not just bibles) and you can download them onto your device. I have the word biblical commentary and it incorporates these books with the bible well. Passage guide is good and would be great if it was available offline. That said, I'm still giving it 5 stars.
on 6 March 2013
I'm studying at Theological College and this is the best bible app I've found. I now mainly buy my theology books through logos as it means they're with me wherever I am, and they sync with logos 4 & 5 software for a better study experience. I use it on my Kindle Fire & android phone. Dan
on 18 January 2013
This software is a basic gateway app which enables users to use other material produced by Logos. The stuff that appears to come free with the app is in fact available via a web link, so if your internet connection is faulty, you get nothing. The range of material available for purchase is amazing, but it is also exceedingly expensive, which is why I gave the app only 3 stars. More free stuff and lower prices might have got them 5 stars
on 10 April 2014
For really 'heavy duty' Research, the Desktop Version may still be required. However, recent Updates to the App. have greatly enhanced the functionality of it. I find that it allows you to carry out most Standard Research Tasks, including Word Studies, Text Comparison and Searches. It is best to Download your most frequently used Books to your Device. Otherwise, you may need a fast Broadband or Wireless Link. I expect that Logos will continue to improve this App. and would recommend it highly. I would say that it is entirely satisfactory for Devotional Uses and perfectly adequate for most day to day Research Tasks. I have a Logos Library with thousands of books and without this App. I would not be getting the full benefit of having acquired such a Library.
on 9 April 2014
I have only just begun to explore this app, but so far it looks like it will be a valuable asset. It seems to have a good selection of Bibles and other books right at your fingertips. I look forward to many years of reading and more.