Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wireless audio streaming allows you to listen to music or other audio from your computer, mobile phone, smartphone or tablet on your favourite speakers-with better sound quality than you can get from built-in speakers
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity receives audio streams from computers, mobile phones, smartphones and tablets. Even from digital music players equipped with Bluetooth capability. So your mobile device stays mobile and you have the freedom to move around with it
- Logitech software for Bluetooth configures your Logitech wireless speaker adapter for Bluetooth audio devices to work with your computers, mobile phones, smartphones and tablets, so it is easy to set-up and use
- Analogue audio jacks give you the flexibility to use almost any pair of powered speakers you like. Just attach your Logitech wireless speaker adapter for Bluetooth audio devices to your speakers using standard RCA or 3.5 mm jacks
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth audio devices
Turn your favourite speakers into a wireless sound system
The Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth audio devices uses Bluetooth wireless connectivity to stream music or other audio from your smartphone or tablet to your favourite speakers. You get better sound quality than you can get from built-in speakers and your mobile device stays mobile, so you have the freedom to move around with it.
Simply put, the Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth is a small device that acts as a bridge between your traditional speakers and your smartphone or tablet. You can listen to the music or other audio that's on your mobile devices on your favourite speakers—with better sound quality than you can get from built-in speakers. So you can forget the hassle of plugging your laptop to your home theatre when you want to blast your music.
Stream stereo audio instantly from any smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth wireless. Your mobile device stays mobile and you have the freedom to move around with it.
Your speakers, your choice
You have the flexibility to use almost any pair of powered speakers you like, which means you can put those high-end stereo speakers of yours or your home theatre system to good use. You simply attach the Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth audio device to your speakers using standard analogue RCA or 3.5 mm jacks.
Logitech software for Bluetooth configures your Wireless Speaker Adapter to work with your smartphone or tablet, so it's easy to set up and use.
The sleek styling looks good on a shelf or can be hidden away discreetly. The choice is yours.
What you need
- Powered speakers with RCA or 3.5 mm inputs
- Bluetooth-capable smartphone or tablet including iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
Wireless audio streamer
RCA to 3.5 mm audio cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Range - the adapter continued to work even in another room
RCA output - Easy to connect to amp
Sound quality - whilst it is possible to hear the difference between wireless and cabled, it is hardly noticeable
None thus far
The issue with Bluetooth compression was admittedly noticeable, however this is a problem that affects all Bluetooth transmitters.
It arrived quickly and was packaged well. In the box was the power supply, a basic user manual and the transmitter itself. There was no RCA cable included, which was disappointed.
Overall, this is a great Bluetooth receiver that was easily worth the money
1. Supplied connection is RCA. My amp needed a different lead that I had to find myself. They provide a 2 pin to headpohe jack lead. Is this the best cable for an amp. I wouldn't have though so.
2. Sound is low into the amp. It means i really have to crank the volume up to get the sound level I want. This comes with the risk that I don't remember to turn the amp down and get a blast of sound from another device I switch the amp to.
Otherwise easy to set and good value.
I use this device with my A/V receiver sat in the corner of my room, When I'm just looking to listen to some music from my PC at the other end of the room, this guy is here to help out!
The device can connect to several bluetooth devices, but not all at the same time, so it's useful for switching to your tablet/phone/mp3 player too. I've no compatibility issues with my nettop running W8X64.
The device only gets 4 stars however due to two issues, the device is SUPER light, meaning if you use a heavier RCA cable and the unit is on a shelf higher than your amp/receiver, it'll probably fall off a few times.
The unit also doesn't connect to my PSP Go, this however could be an issue with CFW on my device.
Pick it up if you want to have one less cable running along your room!
Getting into the manufactures packaging was a bit of a mission (a nightmare of welded plastic and card) setting up was a breeze. One press of the button and away we went. The first attempt failed as there was another Bluetooth device in the neighborhood which was flirting with the Mac. Turning everything off and on again, but without the offending device, resulted in a pairing. It connects easily whenever the MBA is nearby.
To my ears the sound quality is excellent, although the output level is a little lower than other inputs to the Denon. There are now no draping cables showing - result. Highly recommended.
Most recent customer reviews