Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Logitech UE 900 Noise Isolating Earphones
|Price:||£279.90 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£49.10 (15%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Quad-armature design with three-way crossover and patented dual-bore audio paths
- UE Sound Signature
- Eight pairs of specially designed ear cushions
- Two detachable, braided cables—one with a mic and controls, and one without
Visit the Logitech UE Store
Power to the music. Visit the Logitech UE Store on Amazon.co.uk for a great range of products aimed at people who live for music, including boomboxes, air speakers and smart radios.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No notes left unheard.
We created the Ultimate Ears 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones for people who live for music and want the best in sound quality. The quad-armature design creates warm sound and the noise-isolating ear cushions provide undisturbed listening. These premium earphones are only surpassed by our professional Stage Monitors, the #1 in-ear monitors used by professional touring musicians. With all our products, the unique UE Sound Signature delivers rich, clear audio that's perfectly tuned.
- Four drivers per ear-two woofers for low frequencies, one driver for mid-range, and one tweeter for high notes-guarantee every note is heard as it was played
- Three-way crossover directs signals to frequency-specific drivers for clean, well-rounded, textured sound
- Wide sound stage with soul-satisfying bass, sweet highs and a crisp piano-like timbre
UE Sound Signature
- Sound that’s distinctly and unmistakably UE–pure, undiluted, rich, clear and perfectly tuned
- Faithfully recreates the original studio recording-and adds a low-end kick
8 sets of ear cushions
- Get your perfect fit with five pairs of soft silicone ear cushions in sizes XXS to L
- Three sizes of Comply Foam Tips for greater noise isolation up to 26 dB
- Large bore openings deliver maximum audio richness and clarity
Two detachable cords for music and calls
- One just for listening to music
- One with controls and a mic-answer/end calls and get right back to the music without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Adjust volume, pause and change tracks on your iPod, iPhone or iPad with one touch
Made to move with you
- Feel free to rock or roll- the wrap-around ear loops keep your earphones comfortably in place
- Discreet design sits flush to your ears for a secure fit
- Compact hard case and soft travel pouch protect your earphones and slip easily into a pocket or bag
- Airline attenuator lowers overall volume for noisy sources such as on airplanes
- ¼-inch adapter jack connects earphones to professional or home stereo equipment
The remote and mic are supported only by:
- iPod nano (4th generation or later)
- iPod classic (120GB, 160GB)
- iPod touch (2nd generation or later)
- iPhone 3GS or later
The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation or later). Audio is supported by all iPod models and iPad.
Protective hard case
5 pairs of silicon ear cushions (XXS, XS, S, M, L)
3 pairs of Comply ear foam (S, M, L)
Cable with microphone/controls 6.35 mm (¼-inch) adapter jack
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm happy to report that since I received them any misgivings I had about the price have become non-existent. These are fabulous earphones. I have spent the last few days working through my music collection, hearing detail in the songs that I either hadn't noticed before, or hadn't heard in so long that I'd forgotten about them. The sound is crisp, bass punchy, and I have really noticed how well the vocals come through. The soundstage is spacious and really gives the music room to breathe. I was fortunate in that the silicon tips that were on the earphones out of the box are a perfect fit. I briefly tried the Comply tips and another pair of the silicons, but immediately went back to the original ones. The sound isolation is very good indeed, better than the TF10s I find, although I have had to stop myself using them whilst walking along the street as, even with the volume right down, I found I wasn't as aware of my surroundings as I should be. On the tube, though, they are fantastic.
So, excellent earphones. But what I really want to note is Logitech's customer support. The UE 900's come with the blue (mic) cable attached and I was blown away immediately using them as was.Read more ›
I must refer I've been listening music in last 4 years almost exclusively on ultimate ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro, had a few previous earphones from Shure, etc. so I am not new to the listening experience using quality IEM's. So let me resume the essential:
1. Lowers - TF10 was good, UE900 is fantastic. You can "clearly" notice the difference between different low frequency drums, they are punchier, more defined. One of the main improvements from TF.
2. Mids - Crystal clear. I would say better by a small margin over TF, seen some rave reports about it but really can't say because TF were already very good in this subject.
3. High frequencies - A huge improvement over TF IMHO, so much more in control and NO sibling!
Up front Wide soundstage, fast and punchy - the key signature of Ultimate Ears. 10/10
Big improvement on the braided cable, its more susceptible to tangle but so much more confortable, doesn't pick extraneous sounds from bumps and the twisting connection helps the fit and durability.
The shape of the case is another big improvement, you never have to readjust fit and helps isolating environment.
I also like the box but I thing the metal case from TF was better, why? because the box of UE900 opens easily, its a magnetic lock but if you drop the case more than 5 inches high, it opens and the monitors fall out.
The good - Excellent noise isolation and good performance from the microphone. I got these to replace a set of Klipsch phones that died that were excellent for phone use but so-so for serious listening to music. The Logitech set on the other hand have excellent detail particularly in the high frequency range where you can actually hear the different types of cymbal being hit by the drummer with the contact of the stick being clearly discernible. The bass response is a little light, even after 24 hours of continual play to break the earphones in. Compared to a Sure SE535 the sound staging and stereo placement is not as precise, and the Sure also has a more clearly defined bass so a complex bass line can be easily picked out in a dense mix without resorting to bumping the volume knob.
The not so good - Logitech supply these things with either a massive hard case or a little cloth sack with a draw string. The braided nature of the cable means that if you use the cloth sack the cables become very tangled up, and its a real pain to spend 3 or 4 minutes untangling the cable every time. By comparison the Sure has a small rigid case and no braiding on the cable so you are up and running in 30 seconds. Another bugbear is the over ear stiff wire that slowly forgets its shape so that every 20 minutes these puppies spring out of your ear. To be fair Logitech recommend pulling the cables tight from the back of the head to secure in place but that's not practical if you want to use the microphone.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these to replace my UE Super fi 5 Pros, which finally died, after 7 years' constant use. I have not been disappointed. Read morePublished 9 months ago by MRSD12F
Great sound, but some seriously shoddy paintwork - these scratch *very* easily.
Good upgrade from the Triple-Fi's, better cable mechanism and higher quality cable, using for... Read more
i have had numerous in ear buds and decided to go that one step further and spend a little bit more money. Read morePublished 10 months ago by NuTTyBoy57
Really great sound but incredibly fiddly to use as fitting into ears is a two-handed job. Also the cable snags and tangles terribly. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Robinland
these are decent sounding earphones and I enjoyed them for the year that they lasted. One ear bud slowly degraded in volume until it was unusable. Read more
I have owned a pair of UE Super Fi 5's since they came out many years ago and they are still going strong. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Stoods
I've only had them 24 hours but my initial feedback is not positive. They are beautifully packaged but so-far the sound is barely average. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Musicman
I purchased these to replace my UE Triple-fi!0's tat I damaged. I liked the 10's apart fron the design. They stuck out too much. Read morePublished 16 months ago by I. Spencer