Logitech UE Mobile Boombox - White/Blue
|Price:||£66.55 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Battery Powered
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Logitech UE Mobile Boombox - White/Blue
Anker SoundCore Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Speaker with 24-Hour Playtime, 6W Dual-Driver, Low Harmonic Distortion, Patented Bass Port and Built-in Microphone for Calls for iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, LG and others
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||3B-IT Ltd||Lex Informatique||AnkerDirect||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Colour||White - Blue||Black||Black||Black/Grey||Black||Sugarplum|
|Item Dimensions||11.1 x 6.7 x 6.1 cm||7.6 x 11.1 x 6.1 cm||4.5 x 16.5 x 5.4 cm||6.7 x 6.7 x 18 cm||9.35 x 9.35 x 10.19 cm||13.5 x 13.5 x 4 cm|
|Item Weight||298 grams||301 grams||360 grams||0.55 kg||425 grams||463 grams|
|Special Feature||Bluetooth Pairing||NFC Technology||—||Waterproof and Shockproof||Bluetooth Pairing||Bluetooth Pairing|
Colour Name: White - Blue
Logitech UE Mobile Boombox
Bluetooth Speaker and Speakerphone
It only sounds big.
We created the compact Logitech UE Mobile Boombox for people who live for music and want to take it everywhere. Easily connect to your Bluetooth-enabled devices from up to 50 feet away and enjoy rich, clear music. Two full-range drivers deliver our perfectly balanced UE Sound Signature for pure and detailed sound. A built-in microphone enables it to double as a speakerphone for hands-free calling. And it's incredibly portable so you can always travel with pure, undiluted music.
- Up to 50 ft. music streaming from Bluetooth-enabled smartphones and tablets1
- Connects 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously-take turns playing music
- UE Sound Signature for pure, undiluted audio
- Two full-range drivers and passive radiator for big, clear sound
- Built-in mic/doubles as a speakerphone
- 10-hour rechargeable battery2
1 Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
2 Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles.
- Amazing sound plus Bluetooth wireless freedom
- Use your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet to control music from up to 50 feet away1
- Easily pairs with up to eight Bluetooth devices
No wireless? No problem.
- The 3.5 mm jack makes it a snap to plug in your iPod or other digital music player.
Take turns playing music
- You and a friend can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Switching between devices is as easy as pressing pause on one device and play on another
Hands-free phone calls
- Doubles as a wireless speakerphone for hands-free phone calls
- Enjoy loud and clear calls in the kitchen, car, office or garden
- Built-in microphone for clear voice pick up
- Stop to chat without missing a beat-automatically pauses/starts music when you pick up/end calls
Perfectly portable and rechargeable
- Compact size fits easily in your bag
- Internal rechargeable battery-play up to 10 straight hours of music 2
- Easy USB recharging and 24/7 power with included AC adapter
Vibrant, durable design
- Choose from a variety of stylish colours
- Grip-action rubber casing
- Built with premium materials to withstand a little rough and tumble
UE Sound Signature
- Sound that's distinctly and unmistakably UE-pure, undiluted, rich, clear and tuned
- Custom-tuned drivers give you big sound from a small speaker:
- Two full-range drivers for crisp high notes and warm mid-range
- Passive radiator boosts the low end
- Four passive radiators for deep, thumping bass
Which Logitech UE Wireless Speaker
Logitech UE Mobile Boombox - White/Blue
Logitech UE Boombox
Logitech UE Air Speaker
|What do you get?||Tiny ultra-portable speaker with big sound streamed from Bluetooth-enabled devices||Elegant and portable design with seriously powerful sound streamed from Bluetooth devices||Home Wi-Fi speaker for effortless, high-quality audio streaming in any room from your Apple iOS devices or computers with iTunes|
|Home Wi-Fi Speaker with Apple Airplay||✔|
|Bluetooth Speaker, up to 50 ft. wireless range 1||✔||✔|
|Multi-Host Technology, take turns playing music from compatible wireless devices||Connect 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time||Connect 3 Bluetooth devices at the same time||Connect any number of iOS devices at the same time|
|Perfectly Tuned UE Sound Signature||✔||✔||✔|
|Uncompressed Audio Streaming for highest quality wireless audio||✔|
|Custom-Tuned Speaker drivers||2 full-range drivers, 1 passive radiator||2 tweeters, 2 woofers, 4 passive radiators||2 tweeters, 2 woofers, 2 ports|
|Apple Device Dock||✔|
|Built-in Microphone Doubles as Speakerphone||✔|
|Rechargeable Battery||10-hour battery life between charges2||6-hour battery life between charges2|
|Micro USB Charging Cable||✔|
|Devices Supported||Any Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphones, Tablets and Other Devices||Any Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphones, Tablets and Other Devices|| For AirPlay; streaming: Wi-Fi; network, plus at least one of the following: iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4.3 and later. Mac; or Windows; computer with iTunes 10.2 and later |
For playback using Apple Dock Connector Made for: iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation)
|Aux Input (3.5 mm) for iPod and Most Other Portable Music Players||✔||✔||✔|
USB charging cable
Top customer reviews
It easily fills a room, the treble is clear, and the bass is perfectly satisfactory for such a tiny unit.
The key feature of this speaker over other similar ones is that it charges fine from a standard micro USB cable. That means it can be charged from any laptop and most phone chargers. Most others I have tried use a proprietary charger. Doesn't sound like a big deal until you run out of power and don't have the charger with you.
- Excellent lightweight and good looking design
- Set up is very straightforward and quick and adding new devices is simple
- Bluetooth connections holds for full distance specified
- Can be used as a speakerphone
-Sound is a little lacking on the bass but excellent for its size
I started with the Xmini 2nd generation. However it was not powerful enough for bigger rooms. Also the cable that comes with it stated giving some problems after some usage.
X-Mi X Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule iPhone / iPad / iPod / MP3 / Laptop Speaker - Black
Then I bought this one. It's also a nice product but the Logitech is much better in sound quality (however the Kitsound usually has a better price. I ended up having to replace this one. Anytime I needed to show a movie the sound was really not good.
Kitsound Boombar Portable Rechargeable Stereo Bluetooth Sound System Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Andriod Smartphone, Tablet or Bluetooth MP3 - Black
In between I bought the Jambox, but I found it very expensive and really not that different from the Kitsound, so I sent it back to Amazon.
Jawbone Jambox Wave Bluetooth Speaker - Black
Finally I tried the Logitech and I'm really impressed. Small in size, good battery life and it really carries a punch. You can use it to present something in a large room and it really delivers.
Currently also a good option considering the price (55 Pounds).
There are numerous products it has been compared against, but one thing I must say is that it is not as good as the bose soundlink mini. One of my friends has the bose and we played a variety of music from both these and the bose almost always sounded better - especially on the heavy metal stuff and when you need more bass!
Having said that, for less than half the price of the bose, its brilliant!! Also the newer model of this allows you to buy two of these and pair them to get true stereo... and together i'd imagine that they will produce louder sound and possibly even better quality than the bose...
For those of you considering which option is better, i'd recommend that you listen to both of these in different environments...and different music... personally I found the UE provided almost better sound in a completely quiet enclosed room playing soul as well slow RNB... however if you put it in a fairly open area with a crowd and background noise, then it doesn't seem to be as good... also the Bose against a wall is much better than the UE against a wall...
Most recent customer reviews