Logitech UE Mobile Boombox - White/Blue
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Wireless play
- Built in microphone
There is a newer model of this item:
Visit the Logitech UE Store
Power to the music. Visit the Logitech UE Store on Amazon.co.uk for a great range of products aimed at people who live for music, including boomboxes, air speakers and smart radios.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Colour Name: White - Blue
Logitech UE Mobile Boombox
Bluetooth Speaker and Speakerphone
It only sounds big.
We created the compact Logitech UE Mobile Boombox for people who live for music and want to take it everywhere. Easily connect to your Bluetooth-enabled devices from up to 50 feet away and enjoy rich, clear music. Two full-range drivers deliver our perfectly balanced UE Sound Signature for pure and detailed sound. A built-in microphone enables it to double as a speakerphone for hands-free calling. And it's incredibly portable so you can always travel with pure, undiluted music.
- Up to 50 ft. music streaming from Bluetooth-enabled smartphones and tablets1
- Connects 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously-take turns playing music
- UE Sound Signature for pure, undiluted audio
- Two full-range drivers and passive radiator for big, clear sound
- Built-in mic/doubles as a speakerphone
- 10-hour rechargeable battery2
1 Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
2 Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles.
- Amazing sound plus Bluetooth wireless freedom
- Use your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet to control music from up to 50 feet away1
- Easily pairs with up to eight Bluetooth devices
No wireless? No problem.
- The 3.5 mm jack makes it a snap to plug in your iPod or other digital music player.
Take turns playing music
- You and a friend can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Switching between devices is as easy as pressing pause on one device and play on another
Hands-free phone calls
- Doubles as a wireless speakerphone for hands-free phone calls
- Enjoy loud and clear calls in the kitchen, car, office or garden
- Built-in microphone for clear voice pick up
- Stop to chat without missing a beat-automatically pauses/starts music when you pick up/end calls
Perfectly portable and rechargeable
- Compact size fits easily in your bag
- Internal rechargeable battery-play up to 10 straight hours of music 2
- Easy USB recharging and 24/7 power with included AC adapter
Vibrant, durable design
- Choose from a variety of stylish colours
- Grip-action rubber casing
- Built with premium materials to withstand a little rough and tumble
UE Sound Signature
- Sound that's distinctly and unmistakably UE-pure, undiluted, rich, clear and tuned
- Custom-tuned drivers give you big sound from a small speaker:
- Two full-range drivers for crisp high notes and warm mid-range
- Passive radiator boosts the low end
- Four passive radiators for deep, thumping bass
Which Logitech UE Wireless Speaker
Logitech UE Mobile Boombox - White/Blue
Logitech UE Boombox
Logitech UE Air Speaker
|What do you get?||Tiny ultra-portable speaker with big sound streamed from Bluetooth-enabled devices||Elegant and portable design with seriously powerful sound streamed from Bluetooth devices||Home Wi-Fi speaker for effortless, high-quality audio streaming in any room from your Apple iOS devices or computers with iTunes|
|Home Wi-Fi Speaker with Apple Airplay||✔|
|Bluetooth Speaker, up to 50 ft. wireless range 1||✔||✔|
|Multi-Host Technology, take turns playing music from compatible wireless devices||Connect 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time||Connect 3 Bluetooth devices at the same time||Connect any number of iOS devices at the same time|
|Perfectly Tuned UE Sound Signature||✔||✔||✔|
|Uncompressed Audio Streaming for highest quality wireless audio||✔|
|Custom-Tuned Speaker drivers||2 full-range drivers, 1 passive radiator||2 tweeters, 2 woofers, 4 passive radiators||2 tweeters, 2 woofers, 2 ports|
|Apple Device Dock||✔|
|Built-in Microphone Doubles as Speakerphone||✔|
|Rechargeable Battery||10-hour battery life between charges2||6-hour battery life between charges2|
|Micro USB Charging Cable||✔|
|Devices Supported||Any Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphones, Tablets and Other Devices||Any Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphones, Tablets and Other Devices|| For AirPlay; streaming: Wi-Fi; network, plus at least one of the following: iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4.3 and later. Mac; or Windows; computer with iTunes 10.2 and later |
For playback using Apple Dock Connector Made for: iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation)
|Aux Input (3.5 mm) for iPod and Most Other Portable Music Players||✔||✔||✔|
USB charging cable
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It easily fills a room, the treble is clear, and the bass is perfectly satisfactory for such a tiny unit.
The key feature of this speaker over other similar ones is that it charges fine from a standard micro USB cable. That means it can be charged from any laptop and most phone chargers. Most others I have tried use a proprietary charger. Doesn't sound like a big deal until you run out of power and don't have the charger with you.
- Excellent lightweight and good looking design
- Set up is very straightforward and quick and adding new devices is simple
- Bluetooth connections holds for full distance specified
- Can be used as a speakerphone
-Sound is a little lacking on the bass but excellent for its size
I started with the Xmini 2nd generation. However it was not powerful enough for bigger rooms. Also the cable that comes with it stated giving some problems after some usage.
X-Mi X Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule iPhone / iPad / iPod / MP3 / Laptop Speaker - Black
Then I bought this one. It's also a nice product but the Logitech is much better in sound quality (however the Kitsound usually has a better price. I ended up having to replace this one. Anytime I needed to show a movie the sound was really not good.
Kitsound Boombar Portable Rechargeable Stereo Bluetooth Sound System Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Andriod Smartphone, Tablet or Bluetooth MP3 - Black
In between I bought the Jambox, but I found it very expensive and really not that different from the Kitsound, so I sent it back to Amazon.
Jawbone Jambox Wave Bluetooth Speaker - Black
Finally I tried the Logitech and I'm really impressed. Small in size, good battery life and it really carries a punch. You can use it to present something in a large room and it really delivers.
Currently also a good option considering the price (55 Pounds).
When I received the previous model, I was totally over the moon with it. The sound was excellent (taking into account its size), the shape was not only ergonomically designed, making it very "touchy-feely" but it was also easy to clean. I can honestly say that it was one of the best and most used gadgets I've ever purchased.
So how does this current UE model compare?
When I opened the cocoon-like, transparent plastic box, any "over-the-moon" feelings quickly evaporated. My first thought was disappointment. The outer casing is made of a rubberised material and whilst it can probably be described as "funky", I immediately realised that this cannot be easily cleaned. There are no feet for it to stand on, so the underside will pick up any dust etc wherever you place it. So it's probably not suitable for kitchen listening as any left-over spills will soon be transfered to the base of the Boombox.
Nul points so far.
The new model is slightly bigger and a fraction heavier.
The sound quality of the UE model is brilliant for its size. There is a grille at the front and rear, the latter of which accommodates the base responses, a feature normally only associated with much more expensive speakers. So this model certainly does perform well and produces a slightly more richer sound that its predecessor plus the volume controls are certainly better and more responsive.
Trois points ici.
However, in my opinion, Logitech have definitely missed a trick by eliminating the pause, plus forward and back buttons which were so useful in the previous model.Read more ›
Firstly, there are many issue with bluetooth speakers. The large premium products are over-priced - you would achieve better sound with conventional components. The very small ones sound tinny. Cheap off-label products usually have poor build or poor battery. Many reputable manufacturers price up their products to take advantage of a trendy market segment.
Secondly, sound quality and comments are subjective. To give you an idea of my frame of reference, these are my currently commonly used products: Hifiman HE-400 headphones, Grado 325 headphones, Monster Turbine Pro Gold earphones, KEF LS50 for near-field (bedroom) speakers, Mordant Short 1.6m floorstanders and BK Electronics Monolith subwoofer.
So onwards to comments:
1. Sound quality at price is excellent. Truly excellent. I remain surprised what this small box can achieve. Put it on the coffee table next to you, and have a very pleasant listening experience.
2. The excellent sound quality!
3. The excellent sound quality! - ** i really cannot emphasise this enough **
4. Good build quality and good battery life
5. Looks great - I like the blue & white!
6. Speakerphone function to use for hands-free calls - its there, I can't comment as I never use this.
Buy one. Even if you don't think you need one - just try it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Used all the time - alarm clock extension to phone, music bathroom, good sound, rechargeable via micro usbPublished 6 months ago by Flogged Horse
Can't rate this speaker highly enough. Used for over a year almost daily since purchased and hasn't missed a beat. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Mr Windsor
It's easy to use, connects via Bluetooth from my phone and has good sound quality. The battery life is good but the only complaint I have it that you don't know how much battery... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Lucy O'keefe
Great sound, very good when using with mobile phone. Highly recommend.Published 13 months ago by Trevor HDJ
Love my Mobile Boombox! Wish it was louder, but for the size I really can't complain!Published 16 months ago by Henco Appel