Other Sellers on Amazon
Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset (for PC and PS4)
|Price:||£56.57 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£13.42 (19%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Hear them before they see you
Detailed 7.1 surround sound
Hear seven discrete audio channels plus Low Frequency Effects (LFE) for deep low-end sound
Advanced Dolby Headphone software positions each channel in the correct location—producing the effect of 360-degree sound
Powerful 40mm neodymium drivers for clear audio quality
Full-speed, all-digital USB
Hear more with no-lag pure digital audio that’s crisp and clear
USB connection keeps your sound card jack open for desktop speakers and other audio devices
Folding, noise-cancelling mic
Reduces distracting background noise
Easy to rotate to best position for clearest voice pick up—or up and out of the way when you are not talking
Performance-sport cloth earcup pads
Soft earcup covers designed to keep your ears feeling comfortable
Breathable performance-sport cloth helps reduce heat and moisture build-up
Durable, washable covers slip off for easy cleaning
On-cable sound controls
Easy-to-use volume dial and mute switch
Keeps controls close at hand for quick and precise sound adjustments
Extra-long cable lets you position controls for quick access
Slim and light for comfort
A lighter, balanced assembly gives you a more natural and stable fit
Works with PS4
The G430 headset works with your PlayStation 4 in stereo mode
Experience chat, voice interface and gaming audio in rich, detailed sound
What you need:
- Windows 8, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- PlayStation 4 in stereo mode
- USB port
- 7.1 surround sound requires software installation1
- Driver: 40mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL/mW
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Type: Pressure Gradient Electret Condenser
- Frequency response: 50-20KHz
- Sensitivity: -40dBV/Pa re: 0dB = 1 Pa, 1KHz
- Test conditions: 3.0V, 2.2K Ohm
Which Logitech Gaming Headset Is Right For You?
Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset
Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset
Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset
|What you get||Gaming audio essentials||USB Dolby 7.1 surround sound||USB Dolby 7.1 surround sound plus customizable on-ear audio command keys||Wireless Dolby 7.1 surround sound plus customizable on-ear audio command keys|
|Analog 3.5 mm jacks||✔||✔|
|Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound||✔||✔||✔|
|Comfort and Control|
|Volume + mute controls||On-cable controls||On-cable controls||On-ear controls||On-ear controls|
|Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|PS4 (in stereo mode)||✔||✔||✔|
1 x Headset
1 x USB adapter
1 x User documentation
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
• The main construction is a black plastic - it does feel lightweight and cheap; however the headphones have taken a few knocks over the year and have stayed sturdy, so the build quality doesn't seem to be an issue. However, they do start to creak after a while and can creak when you're moving your head around - this can get quite irritating.
• The cups and headband are sponge with a blue net fabric material. I've generally had no issues with them at all, the cups and band are very comfortable and I've had no trouble with them for longer sessions.
• The microphone has a rubber coating and doesn't feel as flimsy as some other headsets I've had in the past.
• The cord is long and covered with a blue fabric. It feels very tough and I've again had no problems with it. Doesn't tangle as easily as plastic cord either, so that's another plus. There is an in-line volume and mic control which is unfortunately very poor - the plastic seems to be poor and it doesn't feel like a quality piece of the kit.
• Overall, the sound is very good. The surround sound works excellently and the software that comes with the headset seems to work well at boosting the effects. I've certainly had no problems in game with it.
• The microphone sound is also decent - voice is of good quality and there is little to no background noise or hiss. I haven't had any issues with the sound dropping out like other reviewers appear to have had.
• However, one issue that I have seen a couple of times is the fabric covering on the cord - you can hear it clearly when it rubs against your clothes. Can be quite annoying!Read more ›
I finally took the leap to buying a better quality set over the usual generic £20 headsets, because if you use an item day in day out, why not have something that's more enjoyable to own. Well, these are a massive step up. I have none of the issues other people have had, and in terms of sounds and build, they're great. Few points:
- build quality: No they are not a supreme quality £200 headet, so there is a bit of plastic on plastic creaking when you move your head around, and the no-tangle material cable scrapes on your clothes and is audible in the headset, but i don't really care about these issues as i keep my head quite still. oh and final thing is that the padding on the ear cups is a little firm and you can constantly feel them pressing on you, but again not something i care about.
- sound quality: i have no idea how good expensive sets are, but these are very very good. i tested the surround sound and it does work, albeit subtly. music and movies are transformed, and video calls sound almost like I'm in the room on the other end. i can listen to stuff all day on these with no ear pains, while my other cheaper sets hurt after 20-30mins.
- cost: a bargain for £50-60. highly recommend.
- practicality: this is a small point in the grand scheme, but for me its a big one. the ability to plug into usb or a 3.5mm jack is amazing. during my work day i plug and unplug these multiple times, and the ability to just plug these in when a video call comes in and it just work is great.
Highly recommend if you're on a budget.
The G430 headphones are a traditional pair of headphones with lots of nice extras that make then interesting for gaming...
The headphones sound really good on a 7.1 audio enabled game. The one I tested with was Company of Heroes 2, which worked flawlessly. On Skyrim, FC3 and ARMA 2, the headphones were particularly good: the headphones seemed to really bring out the ambient sounds in these 'world sandbox' games.
The headphones are designed for longer use consistent with gaming than are traditional audio headphones. They are light and comfortable and the ear cups are washable. The cups are also naturally noise cancelling (because they isolate your ears well). The cups are cloth covered (not PVC), so they allow air to your skin and ears, so won't leave you with sweaty ears that many cheaper headphones give you. I've worn my G430 for a couple of hours gaming and not had any issues (and no red marks around the ears!).
The headphones also come with cloth covered wires rather than the cheaper plastic covered wires. The cloth wiring on my gaming mice has lasted for ages longer than the plastic wiring as the plastic is more prone to crack and snag, so I expect the same of this headphone's wiring. The wiring is also very long (it comes with its own Velcro tie so you can shorten it though), so that's another plus.
You get a nice noise cancelling microphone boom. On my old Fatality gaming headphones, you had to physically unscrew the boom when it is not in use, and as usual, once you unscrew it, you invariably lose it ( this is my main reason for getting the G430: I have lost the microphone boom on the Fatality).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are my absolute favourite all time headphones I have used.
I use these for gaming, video editing and listening to music. Read more
Really well made headset with great 7.1 surround sound, perfect for gaming. When you really need that upper hand in a fast paced game and need to be aware of those footsteps this... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Tony smith
I bought this headset as a replacement for my Hyper-X cloud 2. Within an hour of getting it out of the box, I found there is an issue with it that means the microphone is far too... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Alice
Great sound and microphone value for the money. Dropped them 1000 of times and no damage been done to them which is a great deal for me. 100% recommendPublished 6 days ago by Jonatan
The headset itself is okay, I like the design and the sound quality is good. Unfortunately, the USB sound card is awful. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Harry Powell
Sound quality and functionality is very good, quite comfortable for long usage too. Shame the mic doesn't auto mute when raised. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Rantabulus
My go to headset.
I use this for a high standard in CSGO (Global/Faceit/ESEA) and I'd definitely recommend it. Read more
I've had this headset for around 4 months now and absolutely love it! The sound quality is top notch for a headset at this price and the microphone is also great quality, it blocks... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Jardwell