Logitech Z906 Stereo Speakers 3D 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound, 1000 W
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1000 Watts of power let you make any night opening night and deliver thunderous audio that can shake your house - and your whole neighbourhood. Subwoofer-165 Watt
- These speakers have met strict performance standards to achieve THX certification - so you can be sure that your entertainment will sound the way it was meant to sound
- Digital decoding enables detailed surround sound - from the roar of the crowd to the footsteps right behind you - in your Dolby digital or DTS encoded soundtracks
- Multiple inputs allow you to connect up to six components simultaneously and set up your system the way you want to; connect your TV, Blu-ray/DVD player, DVR, Xbox 360, Playstation3, Wii, iPod, stereo and more
- You are in command with the control console and wireless remote - select inputs and adjust surround sound and volume levels to customise your listening experience
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers/Surround Sound System - Black
Logitech Z906 5.1 Speaker System 980-000468 Wired Active
Trust GXT 658 Tytan 5.1 Gaming Surround Speaker System with Subwoofer, 180 W, UK Plug, LED Illuminated
Logitech Z623 2.1 Speaker System for PC/Mac/Linux or Any Device with 3.5 mm and RCA Audio Out - Black
Creative Inspire Surround Speaker System with Wired Remote Control for Music, Movies and Games - Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||£4.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.co.uk||sotel-electronics||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Connectivity Technology||Wired||Wired||USB; Wired||—||Wired||Wired|
|Item Dimensions||41 x 45 x 46 cm||26.67 x 36.07 x 26.67 cm||41.2 x 44.5 x 39.8 cm||25.2 x 26.8 x 25.3 cm||26.6 x 53.9 x 28.4 cm||—|
|Output Wattage||67 watts||8 watts||67 watts||—||35 watts||7 watts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z906 - hear every detail, all around you, in theatre-quality sound. 1000 W (RMS) of thunderous audio turns any night into opening night. THX certification gives you quality you can count on, while on-board 5.1 digital decoding immerses you in your favourite movies as you hear every detail of Dolby Digital or DTS encoded soundtracks in surround sound - from the roar of the crowd to the footsteps right behind you. You can connect up to six components simultaneously, including your TV, Blu-ray/DVD player, DVR, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii, iPod and stereo. With its easy-to-read display and easy-to-stack design, the control console fits right in with the home - entertainment setup in your living room and a wireless remote lets you control your listening experience without ever getting off the couch.
Speaker connection wire
1.80 m (6 ft) six-channel direct cable
Stackable control console
3x AAA batteries
From the manufacturer
Combine G560 Speakers with a Logitech G RBG mouse, keyboard and more for an integrated LIGHTSYNC setup, delivering the most advanced gaming features with next-gen performance, lighting and sound.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2 socket fittings for optical on back of subwoofer, nice touch.
Seems odd no audio cables supplied with surround sound system, you will need to buy cables to set it up.
Sound great hope it stays that way.
Speakers not supplied with screws for wall brackets size needed 1/4" * 1/2" buy on Ebay set of 5 £1.89.
These really are fantastic speakers. The main reason i got these was for my XBOX ONE X, which i use
for 4k Netflix and gaming, as well as Spotify.
- Promotes the whole experience.
- The speakers are a nice weight, they feel of a premium quality, and have a lovely matt black appearance.
For the price that i got them for (around 120 on black Friday) i seriously cannot complain, because at that
price, the competition for these does not compare.
Even at full price, these speakers would be fantastic.
Overall they sounded good but due to poor build quality have a extremely short life span.
Speaker connections and wiring suck big time.
Cheapest possible 1mm wiring with tiny poxy clasps to hold them.
So naff that they have trouble coping with 2mm speaker pin connectors.
Leaves very limited solutions for better speaker wire.
Could have charged $20 more and furnished the setup with better, music standard interconnects.
So far they have been very reliable. I was hesitant and buying them as the first set I bought from currys the analogue amplifier developed a fault after only 3 days! The amazon set however was cheaper and (touch wood) more reliable. They do carry a 2 year warranty though which is some piece of mind.
To summarise, stop looking and start buying! Its a decision you wont regret!
Most recent customer reviews
Now that’s is subject to preference, the high and mid sound is spot on.Read more