- Visit our Logitech Store to see the full range of Logitech products.
Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere v2 Black Dock for iPod and iPhone
|Price:||£99.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£35.00 (26%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Compact, portable speakers for iPod/iPhone
- Crystal clear sound and maximum bass thanks to the 5.1 cm (2”) active and 7.6 cm (3”) pressure drivers
- 10-hour rechargeable battery with battery-life indicator
- Browse and control your iPod with the wireless remote
- Protective travel case holds the speaker, remote and AC adapter
- Easy, one-touch access to shuffle and repeat functions
- Supports iPhone and all iPod models with dock connector
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Colour Name: black
Ten-hour rechargeable battery
You can listen longer without surprises thanks to the ten-hour rechargeable battery and a battery-level indicator.
A set of 2-inch (5.1 cm) active Max-X™, high-excursion drivers deliver balanced audio, while 3-inch (7.6 cm) pressure drivers maximise the bass response.Satellite? Subwoofer? So what?
Charges your iPod or iPhone
Your iPod® and iPhone™ charge in the dock while you listen.
It widens the sound stage creating an immersive audio experience.Watt? Learn more about audio terminology and what it means for you
Your speakers, cables, and AC adapter pack neatly into the bag for travel.
Wireless remote control
It gives you control from up to 10 meters away, so you can change your tunes with ease.
You’ve got instant access to Shuffle and Repeat.
AC input voltage: 100 - 240 V
Apple docking compatibility: iPhone, iPod
Audio output channels: 4.0
Bass adjustment: Yes
Built-in charger: Yes
Carrying case: Yes
Colour of product: Black
Driver size: 5.1 cm
Handheld remote control: Yes
Headphone connectivity: 3.5 mm
Indication light: Yes
Power source type: AC, Battery
Quick start guide: Yes
Sound rich enough for your home - yet compact enough to take with you anywhere. Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere 2 combines 5.1 cm (2") active and 7.6 cm (3") pressure drivers for surprisingly deep bass. The speakers include a built-in, rechargeable battery that lasts for 10 hours on a single charge. Stow the speakers, adapter and remote in the included travel case.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Initially the sound is excellent, loud vocals, adequate bass and well capable of dealing with hard hitting kick drum music.
The build quality and looks, is of a very good standard, with two sturdy kickstands to keep upright and solid (well placed) buttons for operation.
The battery life is unbelievable, the manufactures claim it lasts 10 hours. I for one, can vouch for this claim as our station has been on two different continents since last April, and we played music into the night, in outside open spaces, with the music at volumes to cater for 20+ people and it has delivered every time.
Some of my friends have been so impressed they've sought to get themselves one of these, especially when they realised we could hook up their (non-Ipod) mp3 players with a basic double ended 3.5mm Jack which I keep in the case for such eventuality.
I have been using this station with the Ipod touch (1st gen), which is fully compatible with this station with regard to functionality, but does have a couple of snags;
1. The remote control moves the cursor up & down 2 spaces with one touch of the control, you have to expertly use the remote to get from odd numbered tracks to even, and, vice versa.
2. The repeat & shuffle buttons can be confusing as you check the ipod for this toggle but it will not always indicate the correct status if it has been changed from the docking station manually (button select).
Apart from the above mentioned minor issues, this unit will not disappoint, unless you have ridiculous expectations similar to acoustics of a high end, domestic speaker system.
Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere v2 are amazing and do everything I want:
- Work with iPod Nano and iPhone (it comes with a series of connectors to use on the docking station for different iPods/iPhone but they are only estetical. I never used anyone. It connects perfectly with iPod Nano 4g and the iPhone and works flawlessly with both.
- The sound is great. Awesome!
- It features an excellent battery. It lasts ~10 hours.
- It is really portable (it also brings a small case to take speakers with you)
- It is beatiful. Excellent design.
- Comes with a remote that not only allow you to play/pause, prev/next, volume up/down but also browse playlists, artists, musics (not all speakers with remote allow that)
- Comes with power adapters for UK and EU (i'm from Portugal) which is very nice and didn't require me to buy a separate power adapter.
I really recommend these speakers. It has an excellent price-quality ratio and I am more than satisfied with my choic
Come on Logitech. There are enough people moaning about this on your own forums. Sort it out.
Logitechs online support was down (and still is), so I phoned. I was told the problem is with the iPod touch OS and I should test the speaker with a different iPod (I don't have one).
So I took it into work and ran it off a colleagues laptop through the line in and it kept switching itself off. A search on the Logitech support site show a forum thread with lots of users having the same problem. The solution: Turn the source volume up and the unit down! That sounds like the worst auto-shut off I've ever heard of.
Add the facts the buttons aren't very responsive, the remote doesn't work too well (if ever), and it comes on at full volume when you plug your iPod touch in (all documented on the Logitech forum) and you've got a total waste of money.
I bought this product in haste after seeing it in a shop. It looks nice and when it worked it was okay but it's been cranky from the start, the sound volume controls aren't granular enough, the remote is not intuitive and finally mine has stopped working properly (problems with the dock) after about a month and I need to use the Aux jack.
When troubleshooting my own problem I've noticed that a lot of other people are having issues as well, especially with the battery. At the end of the day if it doesn't work it's a waste of money, so only 1 star. I just don't need the hassle.
As an update to this review a couple of months on, there is another problem with this product in that if you don't have the volume turned up loud enough on the iPhone, then regardless of the volume on the Pure-Fi and whether or not it is plugged in it cuts out after a few minutes. I find their official work-around which is to crank up the volume on the iPhone to over 80% pretty inconvenient.
Since I like to listen to music so much in the kitchen, I'm thinking of just binning this thing, and buying something that works properly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great sound and really handy being portable for music anywhere.Published 7 months ago by Mr. Stuart Hargreaves
On the positive side the product was of good quality and dispatched quickly. Unfortunately product was not as expected or fit for purpose (I teach dance in a hall), quieter than... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Klarissa D.
Crystal clear sound, defyingly high-output. Cracking speakers.Published 12 months ago by Spencer Bechtel
I bought one of these 5 or 6 years ago and seem to remember it working well, however I have just dug it out for use at a festival I'm going to soon and annoyingly the music cuts... Read morePublished 12 months ago by cup of tea
Good sound with the portability I was looking for (and it takes the iPod Classic!). The battery for the remote control was flat when it arrived even though the plastic tab was... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Bluebell
Very good sound.
I leave it in my Portuguese apt for clients.
Think Bluetooth connectivity has moved the game on now, but this sounds great, has a "Stereo wide"... Read more