Customer reviews

Colour: Black/Grey|Change

This is a good basic wireless mouse which comes complete with a USB dongle. Installation is a breeze under Windows 10 and the driver offers plenty of options. The mouse is comfortable to use if a little on the small side (and I don't have big hands), and the scroll wheel and left/right buttons are decisive/precise in their action. Battery life is claimed to be 12 months which is good considering it uses only 1AA cell which is supplied. Overall good value.
on 8 September 2017
This is a brilliant mouse. The transmitter goes in either a USB2 or USB3 socket. This mouse is very fast and accurate, and the single AA battery, lasts for ages provided, you use a quality make, liking to Varta, Energizer, Duracell etc, the mouse will go into a sort of standby.. Note if you purchased one of these and the transmitter appears to be missing apart from the picture of the transmitter on the packaging, there is a stowage compartment for the transmitter under the battery cover. As i found out, ha ha. Seriously its a great mouse, fits most sized hands, and its plug and play tech. Well done Logitech
on 27 May 2015
I bought the M235 to use with my work laptop, due to it being small and lightweight.

One of my mains concerns was around the life of the battery, however I have been extremely impressed. The battery never seems to run out, and can last months at a time. I very rarely turn the mouse off, as it will go into a standby mode when not being used.

It's lightweight and small, yet big enough to use on a daily basis.
The build quality is great. The mouse has been with me around the country, getting thrown about in bags etc and doesn't have a mark on it.

If you're after a small portable, wireless mouse, then I would highly recommend looking at the M235
on 17 May 2017
Being a web designer I can spend a lot of time on the pc so having a good mouse that supports my hand is important. This feels really good in the hand and is slighter larger than others I've used. I don't know if it's that on its own that's helped or a combination of design too, but the overall fit feels good and I have less strain issues. I do like the Logitech brand having purchased other things from them before (keyboards and speakers) and have never had problems, so was hoping for good results and am not disappointed.
on 28 December 2015
This mouse is very good as a travel mouse. I use a g700s as my daily mouse however this is nice for use when travelling. The battery life lasts months and it is very compact. The USB dongle can also be stored in the mouse so you do not loose it.

The mouse is very precise however would probably not be good for photo or video applications. The mouse also is quite small and seeing as I have big hands I had to claw the mouse than rest my hand on it like I do with my g700s.

For a travel mouse it is perfect.
on 27 March 2017
I have had this mouse now for 4 years, it's the best one I have ever had (I've been through a few), it still works perfectly without fault. Battery lasts for ages. I would completely recommend this mouse. Also has a nice feel to it.
on 2 March 2017
The mouse works very well, but the instructions could have been clearer for someone who hasn't used a cordless mouse before, particularly the fact the the tiny attachment for the computer was actually packed within the mouse.
on 10 March 2017
I had the same mouse in red previoulsy but lost it when I was moving house. I had to buy this again because its very easy to use. Its design is very sleek and ergonomic. Grey looks even better actually.
review image review image review image
on 14 September 2017
This is a wonderful product. Fits my hand size perfectly and easy to use. Works all the time. I switch it off each time I shut down my laptop to conserve the battery. It's been going for well over 2 years now. I leave the USB plugged in as it's so tiny but you can pop it in the back of the mouse as well so it doesn't get lost. It's been a lifesaver for me as my trackpad on my work laptop is rubbish.
on 24 August 2017
I bought this as a replacement for the Apple Mouse that came with my iMac. The Apple mouse was just too finicky and frankly did not work well with Office for Mac and other 3rd party programs. This is a basic mouse, so no gestures or swipes, but honestly I don't miss that or indeed the frustration of having Excel misbehave. Sometimes, simpler is better.