Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Illumination Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - UK QWERTY Layout
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Exclusive Romer-G mechanical switches
- Up to 25 percent faster actuation with increased durability
- Intelligent RGB illumination for customisable lighting
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB mechanical gaming keyboard
Game with speed and customisation with the Orion Spark RGB gaming keyboards. Romer-G mechanical switches deliver fast actuation—so you can execute every command as fast as you press the keys.
Intelligent RGB Illumination
Customise lighting for individual keys and games with your pick of 16 million different colors. Take your manoeuvres from fast to lightning fast by assigning custom game macros to nine programmable G-keys.
Mobile Display (or Arx Control)
Keep on top of critical in-game data with the keyboard’s Arx Control app and docking station for your smartphone or tablet. Orion Spark redefines gaming control so you leave nothing to chance.
Nine Programmable Buttons
Customise your favourite games with nine individually programmable G-keys. Create up to 27 custom commands across three profiles to put ultra-fast manoeuvres at your fingertips. Logitech Gaming Software makes setting up commands easy.
- Romer-G mechanical switches with fast actuation
- 16 million customisable key lighting colors
- Nine programmable G-keys
- Arx Control smartphone app and dock displays in-game stats
Take Control of Your Game with Logitech Gaming Keyboards
Logitech G105 Gaming Keyboard
Essential tools for gaming
Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
High-speed, whisper quiet mechanical keyboard
Logitech G910 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Fast RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Romer G mechanical switches for fast actuation
GamePanel LCD for instant game intel
Multi-key inputs with anti-ghosting
Dedicated media controls
1 x Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB - Keyboard - USB - English - United Kingdom
Top Customer Reviews
I'll get right down to it.
- Lighting on this keyboard is great, I don't see why people want more intensity; you look at the screen as you type, not at the keyboard
- As I have been using the laptops for the past 10 years, this is the best desktop keyboard I have ever used; no loud clicking sounds, the buttons' design makes them feel closer together than in other keyboards
- Loving the media buttons too as a user of WMP and iTunes
- I love it's overall design (excluding the design of the buttons)
- I like the phone dock
- Unique shape of buttons which is nice
- There is a phone dock, but unfortunately no USB port to charge to phone directly from keyboard to PC, need to plug the phone's charger into the PC or AC.
- The G-keys on the left side are truly a nightmare; I keep hitting those instead of shift/ctrl/tab. Other keyboards have it too (razer ones i've seen). Maybe it's something you get used to...? (or so i hope)
- It has a nice high quality feel but when you press the buttons, they feels "mushy"
It's been a month now and I find this keyboard to be very good now that i've become used to the G-keys, although i still make typos since the keys are so sensitive
I'm undecided about this product. The shape/layout of the buttons make me contanstanly make me do typos and the G keys on the left side constantly make me press the wrong buttons. If I decide to return this product, the one to go for would be a 3rd gen Corsair K70.Read more ›
Downsides? I kinda miss the LCD display of my old G510... even though all I ever had it do was (occasionally useful) CPU loads / temperatures and RAM readouts. All the more highlighted by it effectively being replaced on the G910 by a tacky looking pull-out tray to prop your 'smart device' up in (which would be running the ARX app)...Read more ›
Now I mostly use the computer to play games and edit photos. And this keyboard is brilliant for both.
The ARX software you can download for this, enables you to set up software specific colour schemes. And while this may sound really useful in games (ASWD coloured red for example,) I've been setting it up for use with Photoshop and PhotoPlus. I now have the most useful shortcuts assigned to the game keys, and colour coded. And the best thing is the scheme automatically starts when I run the program.
I found two games that automatically detects the keyboard (rather than the other way round.)
GTA V: The keyboard changes colour to match the character you're playing. But the really cool feature is that the F-keys turn red and flash when you're wanted. Useless, but cool.
The Division: The keys needed to play the game are illuminated. Different colours for different uses. Plus, if you set up new keys (Emotes aren't set up as standard on the PC version,) they get illuminated too. And you can turn it off if you wish. Don't know why though.
You can download the ARX app to either tablet or phone and it'll display information about your computer and graphics card in real time. It's supposed to have other apps available, including one for Assetto Coursa, when the tablet displays a speedo and Tachometer instead of them appearing on the main display. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it. I might grab a copy of the ARX sdk, and try writing my own.
Any bad things (other than the lack of game specific apps?) Not really.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My BF LOVES this! It comes in a very nice exclusive box and he looked like the happiest kid on christmas day opening it. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Caroline A.
It was a very bad day today.
The pictures in the ad and the waterform are not the same.
g910 There is one bad keyboard.
The box is also broken. Read more
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it. All I need to say.. It's awesome for gaming in the dark / dim light rooms. Read morePublished 4 months ago by David Peel
Best. KEyboard. Ever.
Its like that sweetspot between mechanical and membrane. Its got a good click sound and its really nice to type with.
I'm typing this on my Orion with the left third red the centre third green and the right third blue. It's like the future but with more RGB. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Bryn