Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
|Price:||£48.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£41.99 (47%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Wireless freedom for the top of your game.
The G700s is designed for gamers who know there is no such thing as “over-prepared”. It is precise and comes with 13 programmable buttons that will perform complex macros at your command. The full speed wireless has the same report rate of a wired gaming mouse and with a single quick-connect data/recharging cable, you can seamlessly switch to a powered connection for non-stop gaming. Whether you're taking down MMO raid bosses, or leading an FPS squad to victory, the G700s gives you a good level of performance.
Customisable controls at your fingertips
13 programmable buttons, individually sculpted so you can play by touch
Assign any keyboard keystroke or multi-command macro to any button with Logitech Gaming Software
Control your game and mouse’s performance right out of the box with pre-configured button settings—no software required
Gaming-grade wireless speed
Experience zero delay between your thoughts and actions
Full-speed wireless transmits 1,000 data reports per second—eight times faster than standard USB mice
Tiny plug-and-forget Nano receiver can stay in your laptop or travel inside your mouse
Stores five game profiles
Set and save your unique game profiles in the mouse
Program all 13 buttons across five profiles for individual players or games
Bring your setup to other PCs without having to reconfigure your profiles
Ultra-durable, comfortable design
Curved grip for comfort during marathon gaming sessions
Long-life buttons are rated to endure an amazing 20 million clicks
Low-friction feet are tested to last 250 km and glide effortlessly over many surfaces
Recharge/data over cable
No need to interrupt the game when it’s time to recharge the NiMH AA battery
Charges while you play over a single standard micro USB cable
Quick-connect design lets you seamlessly switch from wireless to a data-over-cable connection so you never run out of power
Designed for gamers—inside and out
High-accuracy gaming laser for better cursor control at different hand speeds
Dual-mode scroll wheel for click-to-click precision or hyper-fast scrolling through long web pages
Advanced surface coatings resist your palm from sticking to the mouse
Instant in-game sensitivity switching
Shift your DPI level with a single button press
Record up to five DPI settings per profile—from pixel-precise targeting (200 DPI) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 8200 DPI)
Programmable DPI switching buttons are strategically located right next to the left click button for fast, accurate trigger-finger control
Easy-to-use setup software
Use optional Logitech Gaming Software to match commands to your favourite games
Drag and drop settings to customise button and tracking profiles for any game or use pre-configured customisations with automatic game detection of the game you're playing
What you need:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
- USB port
- Internet connection for optional software download
- Resolution: 200 dpi - 8200 dpi
- Max. acceleration1: 30 G
- Max. speed1: up to 4 meters/second
- USB report rate: Up to 1000 reports/second
- Sleep mode: user-configurable
- Dynamic coefficient of friction2: .09 μ (k)
- Static coefficient of friction2: .14 μ (s)
- Buttons (Left/Right): 20 million clicks
- Feet: 250 kilometers
2. Tested on wood-veneer desktop.
Which Logitech Gaming Mouse Is Right For You?
Logitech G400s Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G500s Laser Gaming Mouse
Logitech G600 Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
|What do you get?||Full-featured performance for FPS games||Advanced FPS mouse with weight and balance tuning||Complete control in your favorite MMOs||Wireless freedom and wired performance for MMORPG games|
|Full-Speed USB Corded||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Programmable Buttons: For single actions or intricate macros||8||10||20||13|
|Profile Storage: Store ready-to-play profiles||1||3||5|
|Maximum Resolution: Higher means faster cursor speed||4000 dpi||8200 dpi||8200 dpi||8200 dpi|
|Adjustable Sensitivity: Change dpi on the fly for pixel-precise targeting or lightning fast maneuvers||✔||✔||✔|
|Hyper-Fast Scrolling: Fly through long web pages||✔||✔|
|Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista||✔||✔||✔||✔|
1 x Gaming mouse
1 x Wireless receiver
1 x Charging cable
1 x Receiver extender cable
1 x User documentation
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
After much searching, I found that this was the recommended replacement and bought it from Amazon. Shape, size and weight are very similar indeed. After 4 days of use, this is my review:
CONS (all minor):
1. WHEEL MODE: The fast "inertia-wheel" in the MX Revolution had an electronic device that, if the user decided to activate it, shifted automatically from "clicking" to "free", or else this was done manually by the wheel button. In the G700s the automatic device is no more: a dedicated button located immediately below the wheel does the trick. Admittedly, a minor issue.
2. WHEEL BUTTON AND DOUBLE-CLICK: The wheel button is as before very hard to press (and many users claim that this strong spring fails after a while). This is a pity, because a common use for it is for double-clicking. There was a solution in the MX Revolution: using for double-click the Search button, located below the wheel where now is the non-programmable wheel-shift button.Read more ›
1. Extremely comfortable grip with excellent robust build quality, solid, non-creaky feel, good texturing on the sides
2. Good button layout, allowing fast and responsive access to main buttons, wheel and auxiliary buttons.
3. Extremely responsive in use, does not suffer from wireless "lag".
4. Uses a standard AA rechargeable battery, comes supplied with a top-quality Sanyo Eneloop battery.
5. Can be used as a wired USB mouse if necessary in order to charge the battery.
6. fairly surface agnostic, have successfully used the mouse on a range of surfaces but my preference is actually a good quality black cloth Steelseries QCK mousemat.
1. Some form of wireless interference with existing G700 mouse means that my wife is unable to use the old G700 in wireless mode when I am using the G700s wirelessly - have been unable to resolve this issue with a variety of internet recommended solutions. It's not a deal breaker and to be fair most people will not have more than one of these in the same household.
2. This thing eats batteries for breakfast, lunch & dinner. I have to replace the battery 2 or even 3 times over the course of a day of heavy gaming... by day I do mean 12-18+ hours though.
3. Using the G700s in wired mode is not overly pleasant - the wire is quite rigid as mouse wires go and it can impact on your movement/tracking ability.
4.Read more ›
As I'm using mouse wireless all the time I barely used USB cable to charge battery, but it's working and is quite efficient.
Mouse itself is outstandingly well designed and fits hand very well. All buttons are nicely positioned...well, maybe without the most first one button on top. For short fingers hand could be hard do reach without some training ;)
I'm using it to play with Guild Wars 2 especially. Provided drivers are very good and easy to manage so I didn't have a problem t o setup my shortcuts. Also mouse have nice possibilities to optimize battery usage which that I found very recently.
I had Razor Naga (cabled version) which was really nice, but... I wouldn't back to it now.
After nearly three years of regular use (I’m at my PC every single day) it’s put up like a champ, as you can see in the pictures the hard coating has not worn away at all, neither have the low friction feet under the mouse. The all the buttons (right and left click) still feel responsive and ‘clicky’, maybe a little less than they did on day one, but still in fantastic condition. I don’t think I’ve came across a mouse that will last so long and maintain it’s great condition.
Here are a list of pros and cons for this mouse-
- Lasts long, really long without any signs of wear or tear.
- Extremely comfortable in your hand.
- Almost glides across the mouse mat, it’s that smooth.
- Wireless mode works well for both gaming and work.
- Using the mouse with the wire connected is just as good. It’s a little more restricted but after a couple days of use the wire loosens up.
- I find the buttons easy to use and press (on some other mouses they have been placed in awkward locations).
- The software is easy-to-use.
- If you don’t want to use the software you don’t have to even install it, it works straight away as soon as you plug it in.
- As another reviewer mentioned it eats your battery. I have a bunch of rechargeable Duracell batteries which work well, but if you don’t have them the original battery will struggle to last long than 12 hours of use.
Overall this is a fantastic high quality product from Logitech. It was built with the end user in mind and it was built to please. I highly recommend this mouse.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had an old Logitech G9 and it was time for a replacement, this one proved to be an excellent replacement! Read morePublished 2 days ago by V. Orlando
Great mouse, I have only one small problem, the battery runs out within 24 hours, even though I have set it to power saving. Read morePublished 6 days ago by David Eastman
Had to replace the provided battery as didn't hold its charge but mouse works as well as expected. Good replacement for MX1000 and I hope it lasts as well.Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
This mouse... Ah! Heaven. It is, as others have said, amazingly comfortable. It also has side-scrolling (tilt-wheel). Read morePublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've been using this mouse for a month now and loving every minute. I got the G700S to replace a Logitech M325 that was starting to cause my hands to cramp up during long sessions.Published 25 days ago by Myra
Too big, mouse designers seem to think we want our hands floating above the table nowadays, also the free-spinning wheel is really annoying even when locked and the buttons left of... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Joshua Lill
This mouse is an excellent product for an amazing price. The build quality is the superb and what you would expect from Logitech. Read morePublished 1 month ago by SoloReviewer