Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse
|Price:||£59.37 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£20.62 (26%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
It’s easy to be passionate about winning, but at Logitech, their passion is in the science that makes winning possible. They build precise gaming instruments. They advance technology so gamers can reach new levels of speed, precision, reliability and comfort. Science is their philosophy, their methodology for studying, testing, and advancing gamers’ experience—in the lab and in the game.
Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse
250 hours of non-stop gaming. Your move.
With up to 250 hours of battery life, G602 redefines the laws of wireless gaming. From the pinpoint accuracy of the exclusive Delta Zero sensor technology to the extra high durability primary switches, you can count on G602 to dominate boss after boss.
Wireless gaming technology
Cut the cord—get gaming freedom from cables, clutter and game interference
Experience zero delay between your thoughts and actions with gaming-grade 2.4GHz wireless and a 2-millisecond report rate
Tiny USB Nano receiver can stay in your computer so your mouse is always ready for action
G602 is built to handle torturous gaming conditions thanks to primary mechanical switches rated to a 20 million-click lifespan
Battery life indicator
Never be surprised by low battery power again - the LED battery indicator warns you if the charge is running low
Switch between Performance or Endurance modes to save power for when you need it most—in the game
Get up to 250 hours of battery life in Performance mode or 1440 hours in Endurance mode
11 programmable controls
Master your favorite games with eleven customisable controls
Easily assign any keyboard keystroke or multi-command macro to any button with Logitech Gaming Software
Or control your game and mouse’s performance right out of the box with pre-configured button settings—no software required
Benchmark-raising battery life
With a battery that lasts up to 250 hours of non-stop gaming, you’ll never have to worry about your mouse holding you back.
Delta Zero sensor technology
You’ll experience power-saving optimisation and high-accuracy cursor control through exclusive lens design, illumination geometry and processing algorithms
Instant in-game sensitivity switching
Shift your DPI level with a single button press
Record up to five DPI settings per profile— from pixel-precise targeting (250 DPI) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 2500 DPI)
Programmable DPI switching buttons are strategically located next to the left click button for fast, accurate trigger-finger control
What you need:
- Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 or higher
- Powered USB port
- Internet connection and 100MB hard drive space (for optional software download
- Resolution: 250 – 2,500 dpi
- Max. acceleration: 20 G2
- Max. speed: up to 2 meters/second (80ips)2
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: Up to 500 reports/second
- Dynamic coefficient of friction – Mu (k): .093
- Static coefficient of friction – Mu (s): .143
- Buttons (Left/Right): 20 million clicks
- Feet: 250 kilometers
BATTERY LIFE AND WIRELESS
- Performance mode: up to 250 hours4
- Endurance mode: up to 1440 hours4
- Wireless range: 3 meters1
2. Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software, available at the Logitech website
3. Tested on wood-veneer desktop
4. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions
Which Logitech Gaming Mouse Is Right For You?
Logitech G100s Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G400s Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse
Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
|What do you get?|
|Full-Speed USB Corded|
|Maximum battery life|
|Programmable Buttons: For single actions or intricate macros|
|Profile Storage: Store ready-to-play profiles|
|Maximum Resolution: Higher means faster cursor speed|
|Adjustable Sensitivity: Change dpi on the fly for pixel-precise targeting or lightning fast maneuvers|
|Hyper-Fast Scrolling: Fly through long web pages|
|Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista|
|Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher|
1 x Wireless gaming mouse
Receiver extender cable
2 x AA batteries (pre-installed)
1 x User documentation
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- Optical! - The superior sensor with no built in acceleration compared to laser mice. It's not the most recent optical sensor but I cant detect any jitter or tracking issues in paint. Would have been nice to see them employ the new ADNS-3310 though.
- Shape is great, very similar to the G700/S but with a better 'ledge' for your ring/pinkie to sit on making it easier to pick up. The extended thumb rest allows the thumb to sit relaxed and comfortable.
- Build quality is outstanding. It really is the best build Logitech mice I've had the pleasure of using - on my desk sat next to it I have the G500S, G700 and G700S and this knocks them all out of the park. The sandpaper like grip on the previous mice has been refined and is now much smoother and nice to the touch while offering good grip. The top of the mouse really stands out though! The buttons employ a soft matte paint somewhat akin to the Roccat mice - great to touch and after a days use there are no sweaty fingerprint marks at all. The rear 'patterned' area is rubbery and very comfortable/grippy and gives a unique design.
There are no rattles like you experience on the G700. ALL the buttons are much more clicky and defined compared to the 700's mushy feeling side buttons.
- Claimed battery life is big and I'm looking forward to seeing how far it'll stretch. After a day its nice to see it at full still whereas I'd now be thinking of charging my 700!Read more ›
125/250/500hz Wireless, no 1k, but I'm not an Android so i'll live with it.
Refined surface textures...logitech have been trying to get this right for a while, the textures on this mouse all make sense and feel great.
Phenomenal battery life in eco mode
YES it does have tunable weight, you can use one *or* two batteries, and go 1x lithium primary for ultralight or 2x NiMH rechargeables for heavy...see? :)
Basically perfect sensor, does what you want it to - Centrally placed too, my g700 for example has it to the front, and it's noticeably not ideal.
Very comfortable for my hands, the thumb rest is just right, suits a claw grip really well imho.
Great sized slippy pads, placed on the four cardinal points, great support.
Lots of actually useable buttons that have a great tight feel to them, no wobbles.
Stunning crisp click action, really firm and quality feeling, without being obnoxiously loud - usable when on teamspeak without causing people to hate you for your noisy cheap sounding mouse clicks from other well known brands.
The mouse buttons are leagues ahead of those you find on other gaming mice that are cheaply moulded into the shell and thus have utterly dreadful conformity, acoustics and lateral movement to varying degrees depending on the plastic and shape, De Rigeur on Razer, Steelseries, some logitechs, Zowie, et al.
Beware gimmicks: RBG lights with 16 million colours and only 6 of them are ever usable, changeable microswitches (all mice have this when you have a soldiering iron) 32bit CPUs, etc.Read more ›
The G602 definitely feels like a solid mouse. The external casing implements four different materials; a textured 'sandpaper' feel to the area where your thumb goes, a rubberised soft layer where your palm sits, a matte plastic for the two main buttons and finally a plastic silver trim to give the mouse a sleek look. What I like about Logitech mice is that they don't go for the stupid gaming designs with pretty lights and funky designs, they make their mice from high quality materials with a professional look and feel. The buttons themselves feel rigid and have a nice click to them, and the mouse is the perfect design for avoiding finger prints due to minimal gloss. I definitely feel that the G602 could take some beating, and if you ever dropped it, it would very much stay in-tact.
Comfort and Responsiveness:
Compared to my old Razer Naga this mouse feels a lot more ergonomic and feels particularly nicer when I'm just casually using my PC and not gaming. The mouse itself is fairly large and the side thumb rest ensures my fingers aren't dragging across the mouse mat, something which happened with my Razer Naga. Personally I have long fingers and my thumb is perfectly capable of reaching the macro buttons all over the mouse.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wouldn't class myself as a major gamer, although I do have a gaming laptop (a custom Clevo machine). Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Dan
Bought one of this mouse about 1.5 year ago, and gives me a really good overall feel to hold - during gaming or just daily browsing. Read morePublished 10 days ago by GK
Top notch mouse. Feels good to use, is easy to customise and the battery lasts for ages. Sweet.Published 10 days ago by Ap Bettinson
Great mouse but there is no indication of which profile you are in, on screen or on the mouse, this makes it easy to forget which you are in if you leave it in one without changing... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Jonas
It started off so well. Really well. But then the mouse started to play up. It is literally less than 20 cm from the receiver USB adapter and it bugs out not all the time but now... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Mr. A. M. Williams
Its easy to set up ... I have downloaded the program that optimizes perfectly; I did not make any effort to adapt it to my hand ... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Roberto