- Buy any digital camera and get £25 off Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 or Photoshop & Premier Elements 14 bundle on Disc for PC or Mac. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £5.28 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Logitech C930 E Webcam, PC / Mac , USB Interface
|Price:||£83.18 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£46.47 (36%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- HD 1080p video quality at 30 frames-per-second and 90-degree diagonal field of view
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) - 4x digital zoom in Full HD plus pan, tilt and zoom option controlled by software
- Certified for Microsoft Lync 2013 and Skype, compatible with most UC and web conferencing applications
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- Multiple mounting options
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Logitech Webcam C930e
The Logitech Webcam C930e offers 90-degree field-of-view and support for full HD 1080p with H. 264/SVC UVC 1.5 encoding. The C930e features 1080p HD video at 30 frames-per-second, enabling true-to-life video. The use of Rightlight 2 technology and a Carl Zeiss glass lens is ideal for providing pristine image quality even in low-light environments. The 90-degree field of view, pan/tilt/zoom functions and autofocus make it possible to collaborate over video –- present from a whiteboard, show a document or conduct a demo in clear view all from your desktop. The C930e is also designed to be easy to set up and use for desktop video collaboration.
Windows 7 or 8 (Note: Windows 7 HD support is through through MJPG. Driver for H. 264 is TBD) / Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. / 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2 GB RAM or more / Hard drive space for recorded videos / USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
First 1080p HD Webcam to Support H. 264 with Scalable Video Coding and UVC 1.5 Encoding Technology
The C930e frees up PC bandwidth by putting video processing within the camera, adjusting dynamically to the available bitstream. The result is a smoother video stream in applications like Microsoft Lync 2013.
Enjoy an extended view – 90 degrees – perfect for presenting using a whiteboard or doing demos.
HD 1080p Video Quality at 30 Frames-Per-Second
The C930e brings lifelike HD video to conference calls, enabling expressions, non-verbal cues and movements to be seen clearly.
Logitech RightLight 2 Technology and Autofocus
The C930e intelligently adjusts to improve visual quality in low light at multiple distances.
4x Digital Zoom in Full HD
4x zoom at 1080p is ideal for providing a high level of detail for your calls, visuals, and presentations.
Pan, Tilt and Zoom Option
Pan, tilt and zoom within the 90-degree field-of-view scene for focused viewing during desktop video conferences.
1 x Logitech C930e webcam
External Privacy Shutter
Quick Start Guide
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The C920 and the C930e resemble each other. However, there are certain differences with the cameras:
- The C930e comes with an External Privacy Shutter
- The C920 offers a 78 degree field of view, while the C930e offers a 90 degree field of view.
- The C930e is classified as a business camera and therefore not designed to be used with the Logitech Webcam Software. Some of the features of this software will not work with the C930e.
C920 technical specifications:
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows*
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with a recommended system
- Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology
- H.264 video compression
- Carl Zeiss® lens with 20-step autofocus
- Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction
- Automatic low-light correction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
Logitech webcam software
- Pan, tilt, and zoom controls
- Video and photo capture
- Face tracking
- Motion detection
C930e Technical specifications:
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- H.264/SVC video compression
- Supports H.Read more ›
I tested this in the office with Lync, and could see it was sending a nice HD video to the other party. The auto focus is fast - if you hold up A4 paper with writing on it, the other party can read it. Using NetMeter I could see it was uploading at around 450 KB/s.
At home on Skype, I called my family in Australia from London. On NetMeter I could see it was uploading at 850 KB/s or more. Unfortunately I think it overwhelmed their computer or perhaps internet connection since it froze a number of times for long periods. They said the picture was very clear though.
What I really need is a way of setting a maximum picture quality target - say 720p instead of 1080p. Or perhaps setting a maximum upload bandwidth, and letting it sort out the best quality it can do within that budget. Some of my family have satellite internet - data is very expensive. So it would be good to throttle the quality for them too.
So unfortunately I might have to revert back to my old Logtecht QuickCam Pro 9000.
I do like the privacy cover that comes with it though, once you clip it on, you just have to lift up the flap when you want to use the webcam.
Compared to the 9000, you have the 1080 and the greater viewing angle (all due to the fish-eye lens) and a much higher resolution and low light performance. When comparing the 910 directly with the 930e, the same resolution issues are evident - facial features are crisper, colors are more natural and the auto-focusing is incredibly useful.
And, the new mount works exceptionally well with a center mount where I place the 930e directly in front of the monitor to give better eye contact.
Is it worth the increased price? If you have a 9000 or C910, then I would say yes. But for those 920 folks out there - you will have to decide for yourselves.
And I have found the microphones excellent, but I use my own AT2020 mic for better audio pickup.
First of all I have been a logitech user for years, I only bought this webcam because my C920 broke.
Now, this may look similar to the C920 but its absolutely useless.
Yes the quality is decent, but the webcam never saves your settings, so every time you open it your exposure is set to auto which for some reason is nearly MAXED OUT, causing your webcam video to be almost pure white.
It also doesn't have ANY drivers or software, because it is apparently a "business" webcam, but, last time I checked, a business worker would use their webcam a LOT, so why wouldn't they need software?
Essentially, what I am trying to say is DO NOT BUY THIS WEBCAM, BUY THE C920, IT IS MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER!
Picture quality is great, focuses well at 2-3 Metres (impressive stuff) and does just what we needed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a Logitech TV Cam HD (cost around £175 new). After about 2 years of use Logitech stopped their support for the product and is now completely useless (doesn't connect to the... Read morePublished 21 days ago by Pedro Sanchez
Great quality as you would expect - perfect for solo operator use with skype for businessPublished 1 month ago by Andy
Absolutely dire. This camera costs the better part of £100 and as such ought to come packed with quality software and drivers that actually work. Read morePublished 1 month ago by pauk_greenwich
Still the best quality webcam I've used...a great all-rounder, 1080p and 2 microphones (stero sound) as well!Published 2 months ago by Andrew Chu
Very good product with great displays, audio slightly sub standard but still worth the price.
More for the business user hence a lack of software if you want to take pictures... Read more
Plug in and get started straight away, really good video quality and angle of vision. I mounted it on a small tripod I already had and was able to position on the meeting table... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Martin
Camera really good quality, software not so good. Some good stand alone video recording software would be good.Published 4 months ago by Jemma
Excellent product. I am very pleased by the quality of the image trough skype and chats. And the mic from the camera is f*** awesome!!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer