on 18 May 2014
Pros:

I am a pro software developer and this is probably the best mouse that I have used so far (if not faulty.. - see below).

It features excellent ergonomics, excellent movement precision, nice button feedback and build quality. It looks and feels professional. The heavy and solid, fully metal scrolling wheel allows you to easily and precisely scroll (thanks to its two functioning modes) in your source code or text pages.

Cons:

1) The battery does n't last as long as I'd like to but problem solved with rechargeables.

2) Logitech seems to have done a *really bad choice* in the manufacturer of the micro-switches for the main mouse buttons (mine were E-Switch TS20100F070S), which suffer from the notorious double-click issue. You can search on Google about it.

Basically after a while of use the left or right mouse buttons may start double clicking even though you just single click. This is due to the bad quality of the underlying micro-switches.

I have bought of these 4 mice and the two of them proved faulty, breaking after 2-3 months of normal use. I fixed by ordering replacement micro-switches and doing some soldering work but this particular type of micro-switches that Logitech is using for this mouse are difficult to find even on e-bay! Most manufacturers such as Apple use Omron microswitches, which if Logitech was using here, would probably not suffer from that issue.

So beware, if you buy this -other than that amazing mouse-, make sure that you can return it for a replacement just in case you get a faulty model!
55 Comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 June 2014
This is a great mouse and works anywhere that I've tried. Whether its on glass or the couch, glides on effortlessly and is easy to work with. The one complaint i have is that although I can tilt the scroll wheel side to side i dont seem to be able to move the page/chrome tab from side to side really weird but that is probably just a setup thing I have to find.

It is light and easy to carry around and the carry case is awesome. Great product and highly recommended as a travel wireless mice.
on 23 October 2011
Very easy to set up - just plugged it in on Windows 7
Very nice to use.
Just the right size for use with a laptop.
It really does seem to work on any surface - I have thrown away my mouse-mats
Lots of useful buttons for such a small mouse - default ops are fine.
The wireless woks flawlessly.
Really nice tiny USB receiver - I just keep it plugged-in all the time.
Very solid and heavy - I like that - it feels like quality.
I love it - I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for this type of product.
on 13 December 2014
does what they say it does i use it on glass every day and it works great, however you will never get 1 year battery life out of it i get 1 month out of each of them and I have 3 in my home and that means 6 batteries each month plus all 3 have a defect from factory and the click mechanism broke on them all in under a year.
on 4 July 2017
I bought this mouse in December 2011, and it served me well for 5.5 years until the left click button recently stopped working.
In overall I am very satisfied with this product.
on 3 April 2017
Do not works long properly.
on 1 March 2017
good
on 11 March 2017
Excellent product.
on 4 April 2017
Best one ever.
on 7 April 2017
Looked good but it's too heavy, hurt my wrists after a few hours use.