Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's Shop now Shop now

on 27 January 2010
The Good:
Have lasted for one and a half years (since 2008) and are still working perfectly as they had been since day 1.
It's ability to fold up is useful for fitting it into pockets of laptop bags when on the move
Can attach the 2 jacks into the USB adapter if you wish.
Quality of the mic is very good and very clear.
Volume control and mute button on cord can be useful when watching a movie away from your PC.

The Bad:
Like most headsets of this design that go over the ears, they do start to dig after wearing them for prolonged amounts of time, they do have rubber undersides to ease this effect however.
on 7 October 2007
-Good earphones and volume for all you gamers and rockers out there
-Good quality mic that can be folded back, for when your just using this headpiece for music on you ipod etc

-In-line volume control is pretty useless seeings you will have a volume control on your computer/mp3 player (i dont know why they still make these), and turns itself down after a few hours of being in your pocket, so you have to root around, and fiddle with the bloody thing to maximize the volume.

-BUT after a few weeks of normal use, (1-3 hours of use per day), the wire inside the cable became faulty and now (unless you pinch the cable at a certain spot) the sound quality is broken up and digitalized, making for impossible listening,
-also ache on your ears after prolonged use.
on 14 December 2007
I bought this headset a couple months ago, I was pretty happy with my purchase, comfy to wear, ok quality for VOIP calls, not that great for listening to music though, but I just needed the headset for VOIP so I didn't mind.

But after a couple months I had the same problem as the other reviewer, a wire had come loose inside the wire or the 3.5mm plug, the headset only works now if I have the plug half in the socket.
on 27 May 2016
I got one of these years ago. My old one broke due to a clumsy brother and his feet. I loved this headset. So I have re-bought it after months of searching for one at a price I felt was acceptable for any headset.
I used this pretty much for online gaming chat. I'd sit and play WoW for 10s of hours at a time and this headset was very comfy throughout.
When the last one was smushed I got a Turtle Beach headset. Nothing wrong with the quality of sound or the microphone however I always found my ears getting hot and they would start to hurt. Also with the full padded ear muff types you can not hear if anyone is creeping up on you so these are great for spacial awareness in your own room.

The microphone is extremely good. You come through very clear, at least over teamspeak and ventrilo and the Playstation network.
If you dont care for playing music and just use it for voice like I did then they are good for the job. The still can play music fairly well though. No worse than a set of earbud speakers and for the most part are better.
on 24 January 2008
I use these for Skype using the USB adaptor. These are the best headphones I have used for telephone calls. Very clear sound and speach. I travel a lot and these get knocked about and misused. I have been using them for seven months without a hint of a problem.
When I do eventually wear them out I wouldn't hesitate in buying another set the same.
on 2 June 2010
The first one of these I bought lasted me just over a few years. The output and input quality was excellent from start to finish and was far better than any of my friend's microphones. It's comfortable and adjustable. The microphone is sturdy and clear. When my first one broke (due to the part round the back snapping) I bought a new one. I simply had no reason to upgrade from this! 100% recommendation!
on 15 April 2015
Worked for about 2 years without a problem and then died. Sound quality was OK, fit was OK, mic quality was OK - an average product basically. I replaced it with a significantly better (but also more expensive) headset. Would not pay a premium for this headset, but if you get it at the right price it will do an adequate job
on 2 May 2014
Awesome sound quality and mic is excellent too.

Slight negative is that headphones sit at crown level on your head, not on the top, but its just a minor point.

Very good headphones!
on 14 February 2013
The size is massive, even at it's smallest fitting, so it doesn't fit my head size very well. Also, the mic is high in the treble range and sounds tinny and metallic. However, the sound is clear, and it comes with a box which makes it easy to store. And in line volume controls are always welcome.
on 4 June 2009
Its good, actually it is very good.
I have been using VoIP products like skype, msn, yahoo and gaimming for a while now and by far these are the best headset I had.

The sound is good and the microphone is by far the most clear one I have ever owned. The microphone quality is very good, the best feature of this headset.

I have had this headset for almost a year now and fortunately I have not had any problems with the cable like J. Flaxton (UK) and Gail Sproat "S0LiTuD3" (Wiltshire, England). I only use it on the pc, so the wear and tear is not the same as if you were using it with an MP3 player. I agree with most people I don't understand why they still do those volume controls in line.

The sound quality is good for music and gaiming, its nothing over the top like 5.1 surround sound. It is just good and I presume it would be suitable enough for 90% of people who use headsets out there. Only if you are an extreme gamer or a call center worker would you want something different.

I definitely recommend this headset. Only don't give it 5 stars because it's not perfect, but damn damn good.