on 23 July 2017
Had one of these fail after less than 12 months of daily (office) work, but they're so cheap I bought another one anyway. The alternatives would probably fail too anyway, and the cheapy build quality of this is ok.
on 29 April 2017
Not a bad keyboard most of the time. The Mouse sometimes doesn't read the movement on my Mouse mat, probably Mouse mat specific due to the colour and design on it. The keyboard also drops connection now and then but I have a feeling that's a power saving feature as when it reconnects it fine. Overall not bad for the price.
on 22 January 2018
Like all the Logitech devices I have bought previously this is good quality and the wireless connection, via the supplied USB dongle, works without a hitch.No hassle: it just works, and works well.
on 9 September 2017
Bought as a replacement for a K270 I bought in 2014. Unfortunately this keyboard feels much more tacky and far less stable, despite having the same model number and looking almost identical. It's also not compatible with my existing Logitech Unifying receiver, so I need a second USB dongle attached.

Time will tell if this was a bad purchase, but on first impressions the new model is a big step backward.
on 23 August 2016
I would not be without the wireless Keyboard thank you very much. The mouse however, I had to plug it in instead of the usb, very quickly it stopped responding and I couldn't figure out why. It is still working and I am quite happy with both items.
on 9 October 2017
very pleased with this keyboard. It is a full size keyboard. The keyboard that came with my new computer was a small one without the additional number pad which I wanted.
on 6 December 2017
Works OK considering the cost. I find it very occasionally misses a key stroke, and I find the mouse a bit small. I use this infrequently, so I'm ok with it. If you are looking for something for regular day to day use I would spend a bit more. I also have an Logitech MK345 that I use regularly, and it is of much better quality and more comfortable to use.
VINE VOICEon 27 October 2017
Nothing out of the way, it is a decent keyboard and mouse feels okay in use and the mouse is smooth in operation. Delivery was quick and the price was also very good.
on 27 February 2017
This worked for us but was intermittent in it's operation and often failed to come out of it's sleep mode. I've had a few keyboard and mouse combinations over the years this one was not good for us.
on 15 May 2017
The product arrived on time and in good packaging condition. Both the keyboard and mouse have a good feeling to them, keyboard buttons are very responsive and feel solid. The only issue is that when I attached the Bluetooth receiver to the back of my PC sometimes there is a delay between mouse action or keyboard button presses, specially when typing fast or mouse cursor moves quickly across the screen. Overall good product for the price.