- Also check our best rated Wireless Keyboard reviews
Logitech 920-000978 G19 Gaming Keyboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Give yourself the advantage you need to win. Giving you an arsenal of advanced gaming technology, the Logitech G19 gaming keyboard is the first Logitech keyboard to feature a colour GamePanel LCD. The tiltable, 320-by-240-pixel display provides valuable in-game information for over sixty games, including World of Warcraft (requires installation of included Logitech GamePanel software).
In addition to in-game information, the screen can show VOIP communication data, clock, CPU load, or other non-gaming specific items such as pictures or videos. And you can easily switch among types of information – without ever leaving your game.
If you take your gameplay seriously, you want the Logitech G19 on your side. Play with the best.
Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard
1. Colour GamePanel LCD A tiltable, colour GamePanel LCD displays game stats, system information, VOIP communication data, video playback, image slideshows, and many other items, without leaving the game.
2. User-Selectable Character Backlighting Colour Lets you personalize the keyboard to complement the rest of your computer and gaming equipment.
3. Twelve Fully Programmable G-keys with Three Macros Per Key Provide space to program 36 time-saving commands per game (single keypresses or complex macros). The MR key allows you to record new macros on-the-fly.
4. Two High-Speed, Powered USB 2.0 Ports You can connect and power devices – such as your G9x Laser Mouse or G35 Headset – with the two high-speed USB 2.0 ports. You also have the ability to transfer data to and from peripherals – like MP3 players and flash drives – while providing power to charge battery-powered devices.
5. Game Mode Switch A game/desktop mode switch lets you disable the Windows /Context Menu keys so you don’t get accidentally kicked out of your game.
6. Multi-Key Input Performing multiple actions simultaneously is also made easier with the keyboard’s multi-key input-functionality, which allows you to engage up to five keys at the same time.
Top customer reviews
What followed upon returning home with this keyboard was by far the most maddening experience I've ever had with a device. From the outset, the LCD display would flicker intermittently, or turn itself off. Installation had to be re-done several times in order for the keyboard to be recognised by Logitech's software. The USB connection kept going on and off intermittently. The gaming profiles I'd managed to program in the short moments this keyboard was working were lost. These issues froze my Windows 7 OS several times, requiring a hard reboot. Trying to install it made me so mad, I could spit. For a keyboard this expensive, I expect the process to be very pain-free.
I'm running Windows 7 on a Dell XPS 8300. There may be an issue with Windows 7 in combination with specific types of motherboard. It turns out that the wiring was likely faulty on my board, so I returned it and exchanged it for another, which is working just fine at the moment. However, if you are running Windows 7, check on the Logitech forums first that your motherboard is not of the type users are having issues with. Also, some units appear to have faulty wiring (if the forums are anything to go by). If you get this product, and it doesn't work perfectly when everything is installed, take it back and exchange it or get a refund. The tech support guy at the store I bought this from reproduced my fault on his system instantly, so my issue was one of wiring.
I'm actually glad my replacement seems to be working just fine. I was sold on this product, and didn't want to buy another brand. The keyboard is stunning, and has more options and ease of use than anything else out there. The software it comes with is very intuitive and easy to program. Typing is also very satisfying on this board. Just make sure you aren't likely to encounter problems with this product before you go and buy it. When it's working, this product is worth a 5 star rating. But for the incredible annoyance and inconvenience I had to put up with concerning my first purchase, I'm giving it a three. I recommend this product very highly, but be sure it will work just fine for you before you shell out what is a lot of cash for this item.
Other than that, this keyboard has a great build quality and looks awesome.
The little screen stopped functioning ages ago and the software for it is for lack of a better word SH*T
G-keys are completely useless, they work half the time and don't support much games.
The wrist rest snapped off when I lifted the keyboard to move it to my other PC
when I'm in BIOS mode this keyboard refuses to respond. (this may not be keyboards fault though)
The only thing I like about this keyboard is the rubber scroll-er for volume.
Save your money and buy something else
Most recent customer reviews
Go buy a proper keyboard. Cheap in construction. A lot of unnecessary cpu-usage.
The only reason I only giving it 4 stars is because you can't play YouTube videos on the keyboard LCD screen as YouTube stopped...Read more
Look for similar items by category