Logic3 LCD Pro Dock with Remote for iPhone/iPod
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- •Docking Station for re-charging, video and audio output for iPhone/iPod
- •Intelligent LCD Multi function RF Remote to browse and navigate iPod / iPhone menus
- •LCD RF remote works from across the room, no line of sight needed
- •Includes iPod Universal Dock, compatible with any iPod with Dock Connector
- •Includes Component Video & Audio A/V Cables
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Product Information The LCD Pro Dock allows you to recharge & display video content from your iPod / iPhone, all from one ultra compact and stylish unit. Once docked, sit back and relax with the intelligent LCD remote control without being tied to your iPod/iPhone. The included Intelligent LCD RF remote control syncs with the docked iPod / iPhone, allowing you to browse and select your desired content on the remotes clear and easy to read screen. View videos, photos and slideshows from your iPod nano, classic, touch & iPhone via composite or component outputs. An A/V audio connection allows audio playback via your Hi-Fi system. An AC Adaptor is also supplied to power the dock and simultaneously recharge the docked iPod /iPhone. The LCD Pro Dock comes complete with both Component & AV audio Cables. Key Features/Functions: •Docking Station for re-charging, video and audio output for iPhone/iPod •Intelligent LCD Multi function RF Remote to browse and navigate iPod / iPhone menus •LCD RF remote works from across the room, no line of sight needed •Includes iPod Universal Dock, compatible with any iPod with Dock Connector •AC Adaptor provided to recharge iPod / iPhone •Includes Component Video & Audio A/V Cables Outputs: •Composite Video •Component Video •Audio (2 x RCA) Stereo Line out
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The nifty remote has a screen similar to the original ipod nano and is very simple and clear to use, allowing films/music to be selected and even volume control without having to return to the ipod, which charges in the dock during use. Due to its compact/portable nature I have watched numerous films and even all of season 8 of 24 whilst on the road in hotels through the use of this ipod dock. An excellent product that for a change works really really well. I was not dissapointed at all, especially for the price.....
The only, tiny, downside is that after a few minutes the remote goes into a standby mode. Probably to save battery life. It takes a few seconds to fire back up again which means if you want to do something really quick (like mute the sound or pause a track whilst you answer a phone) you have to wait while it comes to life again.
Overall though I would thoroughly recommend.
- If you have large libraries, it can take a very long time to scroll to find a song
- The controller does take a little while to respond once in stand-by
- The blinking blue light is very annoying
- Some times the width of the LCD screen is long enough to view enough of the song or album names.
- No other controller will let you navigate your library at all making this the ONLY useful iPod doc remote I've found to date. Play pause and next are simply not good enough when you reach the end of a play-list or album, so I love it's LCD screen.
- Having it standby to save power is a great feature if you ask me and it does not do this unless left for a good 10 mins or so
- You can hide the unit itself in a cabinet or even a draw as the remote is not IR. This also means it works in other rooms. Thus far I've had it working just fine in all rooms adjacent to the one the unit is in (up-stairs and down) :-D
- The menus are simple and easy to use.
- The screen is clear and does an admirable job of representing your songs with what it has.
Ultimately, I LOVE the device and would recommend it to anyone with an existing sound system to plug it into. It was really simple to set-up with not hassle and works a treat.
As you would expect, the dock charges the device fitted. It does not provide any USB connectivity, though. I have not tried the AV connections, so cannot comment on the dock's usefulness here. I use it exclusively for listening to my iPod through headphones, and it works very well in this role. Sound quality is excellent with a wide variety of musical genres. This is no more than I would expect from Logic3 - I am a very satisfied user of the Logic3 Valve 80 Hybrid Vacuum iPod Dock Amplifier with Remote Control.
The most notable point is the remote control. Unlike most docks, it has an LCD screen that mimics the iPod display. So you can navigate through your music looking at this rather than the iPod. This is a very useful feature. One drawback is that the remote has no clickwheel - so with a long list of albums, artists, and so on, you have to do a lot of scrolling to get to the end.
Another drawback is that the volume controls have no effect (on my 5th Generation iPod Video). As I tend to leave the volume alone most of the time, in practice this is not an issue.
If you are looking for an iPod/iPhone dock, this should definitely be on your shortlist.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does the job but volume is less than if you connect your ipod etc directly to amp. Charges which is good and has the remote.Published 17 months ago by Rstew
pretty easy to use, but it's different to other docks, because you lose the information on the I-pod, but it is displayed on the Bluetooth remote. Read morePublished 22 months ago by andrew patient
A handy device to plug my iphone 3 into and listen to music on my hifi system. It works well and the sound reproduction is pretty good. Read morePublished on 14 July 2014 by asocrates
This is amazing. In my top 10 of gadgets to buy. Logic 3 has never failed to disappoint me. This is 2nd in line after their Jivebox.Published on 8 Jun. 2014 by A Hall
Local stores wanted well over £100 for anything like - virtually sets itself up and small screen on remote is extremely useful & convenient - good range & functionability through... Read morePublished on 29 May 2014 by Ted Hawksworth
Im sure its useful for its intended purpose but it has no use for simple aux use plus I am still having an issue getting my refundPublished on 21 May 2014 by Adrian Carthy