- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Locked Down [Blu-ray]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£5.15 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Action film starring Vinnie Jones, Tony Schiena and Kevin 'Kimbo Slice' Ferguson. Danny (Schiena) is a policeman who has been put behind bars after being falsely accused of corruption in an undercover drug sting operation. In prison, gangster Anton Vargas (Jones) is running an underground UFC-style cage fighting racket in collusion with the prison authorities, and Danny is soon forced to participate. Trained by his cellmate Irving (Dave Fennoy), Danny must now fight tooth and nail to prove his innocence and make it out of jail alive.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I can forgive that though. What I can't forgive is that the film shows clear signs of having been censored, with all the key violent moments cut away from or cut altogether. German censors are among the most brutal in the world, so it goes without saying that the film is worthless as a result.
I only paid about £2.50 but still feel ripped off.
DO NOT BUY THIS VERSION OF THE FILM. If you must buy it, buy the uncut 2D version. There may well be an uncut 3D version out there, but this is not it, and the 3D is so poor that I wouldn't recommend hunting it down either.
This is a classic 'cop-behind-bars' film with all the lags giving him a hard time. Tony Schiena's performance is acceptable but some scenes are a little laughable. Specifically the bit where he is undercover as a cliché biker with a hairpiece that is obviously a wig from 100yds, when the drug dealer asks "Are you a cop?" and the camera cuts to Schiena's face with this monstrosity of a rug on top of it I laughed out loud pretty hard.
Nonetheless, when he isn't wearing a dodgy costume, Schiena is a welcome surprise as a lead, playing a rugged tough-guy well enough. Vinnie Jones' american accent has improved a great deal and he played a feasible gangster and deserves some credit; standing head and shoulders above the rest of the acting talent of this film.Read more ›