Customer reviews

Lock & Lock Kitchen Caddy with FlipTop Lid  - Clear/Blue, 5 L
Style: Flip-top Lid|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 June 2016
I was a bit dubious about the caddy when I was placing my order but, This is one of the most useful caddy I've ever purchased. It keeps our weetabix fresh. It's got a quick and easy lift up lid for easy access and is very Easy to clean.
review image review image
HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon 10 October 2017
I bought this to keep my cats "Dreamies" and other treats in. It works so well. I have put all his packets of treats inside the caddy and my hand fits in perfectly to take out an individual packet as and when I need them. Oli knows where the Caddy is and sits lovingly looking up at his treats.

It is a generous size and you can put plenty in this caddy. It would be useful for lots of different things, including crafts. It locks down on all sides and it an unusual shape. The front has a round opening that flips up and you can remove the contents easily.

I haven't washed it yet but it would be perfect to wash in the dishwasher.
on 18 May 2017
Had them for over a month now. One to hold flour and the other fro rice. They do the job fantastic and easy. Keeps kitchen clean and tidy. Fantastic value for money, feel really sturdy and i think will last the time
on 15 March 2017
It works. Just need a scoop. Seems like a piece that will last a while
on 31 March 2017
good idea the lid should be larger for easier access & a scoop included please
on 27 May 2017
LOVE THESE USE FOR TEA BAGS, BUT THEY ARE QUITE EXPENSIVE
on 18 July 2017
Vg
on 21 October 2011
I bought it initially to store a large batch of cake dough in the fridge. It worked.

Now I use it for storing cereals and other dried bits and bobs on my kitchen shelf. My wheatabix are kept dry and I am happy.

The shape of the box makes it easy to access (just flick the gate up to open). It is fairly sturdy and would not suddenly lose balance and get tipped-off.

I like it.
on 16 August 2012
very good I bought for dried dog foods and works really
well, good size and easy to use. With no postage on them
for slow delivery worth the money. Makes easier for me
as only have to refill every 4 days instead of bending
down to get large bags every day as am partially disabled.
on 27 October 2013
This fliptop box is great for dog biscuits.It is just the right size for a 2.5kg bag. The biscuits are kept airtight and I bought a scoop on Amazon so it is so easy to scoop the biscuits out through the the flip-top lid.