Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Lock Cake Stand|Change

on 11 February 2017
Have used this box for several large cakes already. It's a great size & easily holds a 20" round cake (even one that's double depth). Used it to store a Christmas cake while it matured for 2 months (before icing) & to keep it fresh for over a month once we'd started eating it. Only downside, it's pretty large to store when it's empty.
on 29 December 2016
I am a trainee cake maker and made my first Christmas cake. This cake box was perfect for storing the cake and showing it off [left it on the kitchen side all through Christmas]. The size and height were perfect. My Father also has two to store and transport his cakes.
on 26 June 2017
This is a very useful cake box with strong clasps and a plastic mesh insert which would either separate layers, or to separate a cream cake or cheesecake from an ice pack if I ever want to transport one. The box is deep and would hold a big cake. I have used it to carry 30 bread rolls and the contents are visible through the sides but not through the top which is opaque. I am going to get another one of these. They are well worth the money and I would recommend.
on 12 April 2017
Good size, well made, solid Lock & Lock construction. Clip locks well. Good carrying handle. Good price if getting the Amazon reduced offer.
on 26 April 2017
As usual with Lock and Lock this cake box is as good as their other products, very good size, will hold a good size cake or lots of smaller baked items
on 9 January 2017
I have has a lot of comments about how nice this box is. My son likes to bake and we take the cakes he makes to friends and family using this box. It is a very useful box and it looks good.
on 2 January 2017
Although it was expensive it works very well - numerous Christmas bakes have been successfully stored!
on 24 July 2017
Excellent box - kept my wedding cake fresh for weeks and it's really sturdy with a good 'rubber' seal.
on 18 August 2017
Got three of these and very happy. Use one for storage of cake decorating items between cakes so it doesn't waste valuable cupboard space.
on 18 July 2016
just received my cake box love the handle on we bought it to store our wedding cake in after we cut it will be safe in there great