- Also check our best rated Pc Game reviews
Lock On: Air Combat Simulation (PC CD)
- Eight flyable aircraft. Also features 50 types of computer controlled aircraft
- Range of player missions including training, quick start, fast battle planner and 20 single missions
- Scalable realism and difficulty levels for both beginner and expert pilots
- Head-to-head or co-operative multi-player action
- Stunning 3D objects and terrain create the best looking world created for a flight simulation
- Realistic sound effects and an audio environment that includes communication with wingmen and more
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Lock On: Air Combat Simulation (PC CD-ROM) by Focus Multimedia Ltd Platform: Windows Vista / 7 / XP; Rated: Ages 7 and Over.
"...Lock On is, and will continue to be the best jet combat simulation for many years into the future." 8.5/10 -- GamersHell.comSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Even tho this flight sim game is high tech you will soon be able to take off and land in a very sort time, the hardest thing you will have to get your head around is how to use the radar in the F-15c and the A10 weapons a long with other jets like the Su27, Mig29 and Su33. I would adivse to take your time and jot down some notes on paper because there is a lot to learn in the training missions and you will not remember everything.
If i had to give a rating to this fight sim i'd only give it 8 out of 10 simply because the planes you can fly are limited and around 5 planes (2 USA and 3 Russain)which is ok...!! but on the other hand i do think that might be enough due to the training missions are so intense so 5 plane is enough to get on with, there are British planes like the GR3 Torandos and other USA planes like the F-18A/C Hornet but and a big but at that you can't fly these planes, however you can build your own battle plans you just sit back and watch you can't play these battle plans (bummer).
But over all the graphics are awesome the sounds graphics could be a little better, cockpit game play realistic, so if you have just come in to playing flight combat sims give Lock on modern air combat a go your enjoy it.
NOT for the casual gamer.
After some patches, not hard to find but not well described so had to do some reader first to identify before installing.
Great game, prompt delivery but used and I thought Ibwas getting a new copy. For the price I wasn't going to complain as it works absolutely fine.
Most recent customer reviews
In fact I am still waiting to receive it