- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Lizard Man: The True Story of the Bishopville Monster Paperback – 31 Oct 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A great follow up to his book on Boggy Creek.
Whilst it's highly unlikely there ever was a scaly humanoid roaming the boggy bottoms of Bishopville, not all of the reports can be explained so easily, but it's also nice to read about the impact this alleged creature had on local tourism as well as reading about the newspaper headlines and eye-witness statements. Admittedly there is the occasional moment when the book loses itself, but it's always great when an author revisits an old story and sheds new light on it, so whether you are a fan of monster stories in general, or consider yourself a bit of a cryptozoological buff or sceptic, 'Lizard Man' is still a truly monstrous read.