- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: J P Tarcher/Penguin Putnam; 1 edition (20 May 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0451228995
- ISBN-13: 978-0451228994
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,703,256 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Living Well Emotionally: Break Through to a Life of Happiness Paperback – 20 May 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Montel Williams has established himself as a top player in the competitive daytime talk show arena since his debut in 1991. He is also a decorated former Naval intelligence officer and a renowned motivational speaker, author, actor, and philanthropist. He is the creator of The Montel Williams MS Foundation.
Top Customer Reviews
It explains a lot of what I know realise I had, from the MS hug - I assure you, nobody wants one of those - to how to change our diet (if you want to).
Very logical, cleverly written, amusing and thought proving, In other words, a very good read.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
His writing is so down-to-earth and inspiring.
His book opened up a whole new avenue of thinking for me. Once I started it, I didn't want to stop. His honesty and openness make his book one of the best inspirational books I've ever read.
A beautiful book.
I liked the book and recommend it to anyone...Peace.