Customer reviews

on 16 November 2017
great book,loved it
on 10 August 2013
A beautifully presented book that will bring many happy memories to those who know and love Provence. But for any home lover, it is full of great ideas for making your own place that little more special and unusual.
on 19 June 2015
Fantastic read - couldn't put it down and now I'm into all things French!
on 12 July 2013
I bought this book because I am in love with this region since I first visited it as a teenager 20 years ago... The book is beautiful, full on inspirations and I use it for positive thinking: I do hope to buy a "bastide" down there before retirement!
on 12 March 2016
brilliant love it!
on 6 December 2012
i bought this as a present for myself it makes a great coffee table book as people constantly pick it up