Universal Nut Milk Bag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High quality ergonomically designed, multi-purpose nut milk bag, made from durable woven polyester fabric
- Why You'll Like Me: Large size, 16" w x 13" l (41cm x 33cm) - Durable Woven Polyester Fabric - Ideal Mesh Filtration at 200 microns - Ergonomic Bias Cut Design - Strong Draw Cord - Triple Stitched High Strength Seams - Curved Profile - Externally Located Easy Clean Seams - Quick Drying Fabric - Proven Design
- What I'm Good At: Nut Milk Making, Juicing (with blender), Sprouting Seeds, Nut & Cheese Fermenting & Draining, Sprout & Buckwheat Rinsing, Coffee & Tea Straining (camping), Kefir Milk & Water Straining, Salad Spinning (camping), Jelly & Jam Making, and Wild Food Foraging Collection
- 100% Satisfaction Moneyback Guarantee
- Designed and made by Raw Food Experts
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon enforces an excessive fixed postage price for our product category, so the listed price of the bag is reduced to £3.26 to accommodate this. The actual price of one bag is £6.35 and postage £1.50.
Let me introduce myself and add a splash of sunshine to your life. I'm The Universal Nut Milk Bag, an ergonomically designed, multi-purpose filtration bag, carefully made by a British / New Zealand team in Ibiza, Spain.
A nut milk bag is an essential tool for living food preparation and processes and it has to do the job well. Not to sound hugely proud of myself, but my strong curves have proven to withstand the hand-wringing stresses of more than one year of regular use. I'm big, durable, refined and good-looking too. Just say'in.
In fact, I'm so confident that you'll love me that I have a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee. So, if you don't like me or I upset you, you'll receive a full refund.
It's almost my 4th birthday and in that time I've successfully supplied the raw food, nutrition, fitness and sports markets globally.
Many of my owners are professional raw food chefs and even 'celebrities' like my style and want in on the action. I won't name drop, though, it's uncouth.
And don't be put off that I come from Spain. I'll be with you in no more than five working days.
Take a look at my feedback to see why current owners generally dig my vibe and think I'm an indispensible, super duper, 5 star friend.
The Living Milk Team & The Universal Nut Milk Bag
a nuttier milky way since 2011
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The nut milk bag itself is of the finest quality and sieves/strains without any trouble at all - I made a HUGE pitcher of it a few days after it had arrived and it was the best nut milk I've ever made with optimum straining and minimal fuss. I adore the gorgeous rainbow pull-string attached to it as well, and really appreciated the instructions for preparing and making a good nut milk that were included in the package. Lovely sellers who I'm sure are also LOVELY people, bless you darlings!
It came from Spain which I didn't realise and took 12 days to arrive.
After 2 weeks of use at least twice daily, it's developed a small hole where fiber seeps through (I use it for juicing). However, that's more my fault for being a bit hard on it.
The price I think is bit much for what it is. However, what does irk me is that the item is advertised as costing £5.40 and then is loaded with postage costing £4.50! Total cost £9.90 (the same as the price on their website incidentally). Why not be upfront about this on Amazon - surely it doesn't cost that much to mail a little nylon bag!? I've paid less postage for books I've ordered. This explains the 3 star rating -other than this, I would be happy to give it 4/5.
I will be happy to edit this if the seller can explain this to me.
UPDATED: 2 June 2012
I am happy to say the sellers, Simone and Simon from Living Milk, responded to my feedback. I now understand that the postage costs that bothered me are imposed by Amazon and sellers have to accept this as part the deal with Amazon. They have been most kind in explaining this and even offered to replace the bag at not extra cost.
Again, the bag is excellent. Juicing twice, sometimes thrice a day, I am not sure I would have juiced for as long as I have if it was not as good as it is. My thanks to both of you for making this journey a little easier.
1) it's HUGE and you need that when making nut milks. The bag can fit over a bowl or jug so you don't need to hold it while pouring your blender full of milk into it (hoping all the milk fits and that it goes in the bag and not on the floor!)
2) the material is tough so it can withstand twisting and squeezing as if you were Rambo
3) and this is my favorite reason...that darn cute rainbow pull! I love it almost as much as Hello Kitty.
You will find your pot of GOLD at the end of this rainbow!!
Just made my first nut milk with it, and it was DELICIOUS! Works very well, producing clean, smooth milk!
Thank you to a Lovely couple, for a Lovely product!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Making almond milk has never been so easy and my nut milk bag is still going strong!Published 3 months ago by Christine
Gets a lot of milk out and is easy to clean. I've used it for soy and almond milk and it worked well for both.Published 7 months ago by Bevin