- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Living Gluten-Free For Dummies Paperback – 5 Apr 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This book is a really good resource on buying, eating andcooking gluten–free food. It certainly makes a daunting task mucheasier and tastier. (Frost Magazine, May 2013)
It s easy to see allergies as fads, but this bookreally explained what being gluten–free means. It s reallyinformative . (Pick Me Up, July 2013)
The Dummies guides make everything easy–peasy and thisis no exception. It s a great starting point if you vejust been diagnosed. (Eating & Living Gluten Free,July 2014)
From the Back Cover
- Make an effortless transition to a gluten–free lifestyle
- Shop smart and stock your cupboards with gluten–free foods
- Cook a range of tasty, gluten–free meals
Life without gluten was never so easy or tasted sogood!
Whether you have been diagnosed with coeliac disease, you areamong the 1–in–100 people who suffer from gluten intolerance, oryou′re curious about the health benefits of a gluten–freelifestyle, this book can help. Registered Dietitian and coeliacsufferer Hilary Du Cane and co–authors cover all the bases, fromhow to know if you′ve got a gluten problem to gluten–free shoppingto effortlessly making the transition to a gluten–free lifestyle.The book is packed with almost 100 scrumptious (non–cardboardbased) recipes that make living gluten–free as satisfying as it ishealthy.
- Get the inside track on gluten learn about thesurprising number of gluten–related health disorders, includingcoeliac disease, and the many benefits of a life withoutgluten
- Eat well without gluten find out what you can and can′teat and get priceless pointers on delicious food substitutions thatmake going gluten–free easy and totally satisfying
- Learn Glutenese learn to decipher labels and know whatto look for when shopping for food and ordering from menus
- De–glutenise your kitchen follow gluten–free recipes foreverything from soup to bread, and recipe substitutions for makingyour favourite dishes gluten–free
- Take it on the road learn how to handle beinggluten–free away from home at social events, while eatingout and when travelling at home or abroad
Open the book and find:
- The medical benefits of eating gluten–free
- Guidance on how to decipher food labels
- Healthy, crowd–pleasing gluten–free recipes for every meal ofthe day
- Gluten–free cooking tips and techniques
- Ingredient substitutions when preparing your favouritedishes
- Tips for raising happy, healthy gluten–free kids
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews