- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing (1 April 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0740757431
- ISBN-13: 978-0740757433
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 0.5 x 16.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 311,004 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Living with a Black Dog: His Name Is Depression Paperback – 1 Apr 2006
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Matthew Johnstone is a highly regarded artist, writer, and exhibited photographer who has worked to train his own "Black Dog" for more than 20 years. New Zealand born, Matthew worked in advertising in San Francisco and New York before moving to Sydney, Australia, where he now lives with his wife and daughter.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Depression
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Mental Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks