- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Destiny Image Publishers (15 Jan. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0768425875
- ISBN-13: 978-0768425871
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,006,089 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Living as Ambassadors of Relationships: Reconciling Individuals, Families, Genders, Denominations, Cultures, Liberals, and Conservatives, Jews and Gentiles, and the Generations Paperback – 15 Jan 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
James Wilson is a New Brunswick-based fine art photographer. He is known primarily for his detailed landscapes and large-format black-and-white portraits. WIlson's photographs are in private and public collections, including the National Gallery of Canada, the New Brunswick Museum, the Beaverbrook Art Gallery, and numerous Canadian embassies.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com