Customer reviews

on 23 November 2012
I bought this for my nephew and the quality is brilliant, I am due my baby in 2 weeks and I will definatelty be getting my baby a few in different colours.
Very good value for money! :)
on 4 September 2014
Disappointed as looks lovely but neck is too tight to do top popper and my baby boy is very slim so average to bigger babies would struggle. Also no poppers down legs so very difficult to put on/take off especially for nappy changes. As a result, our baby boy only wore it a few times much to the disappointment of his Liverpool mad Daddy.
on 26 January 2016
Bought this as a Father's Day gift whilst I was pregnant to give to babies Daddy. He loved it and was our little boys first outfit in hospital. Good quality item that washed well and is now in our boys keepsake box.
on 21 December 2014
I bought this for my Great Neice who was born on the 1st December. I have not seen her yet but her parents have said they are delighted with it. They live in Liverpool so this was just ideal.
on 21 March 2013
This is a lovely sleepsuit in traditional Liverpool colours that dads will find inspiring enough to look forward to baby being able to watch the matches with him.
on 14 June 2013
What a fabulous little baby grow! The colour is really vibrant and the writing neat and clear. Maker also does other caption, which will be useful in the future.
on 5 May 2013
My little boy looked fab in this its really good quality and washed well! Thanks so much quick delivery great product, and his dad loved it too!
on 19 July 2013
Good quality material, a great price and excellent delivery speed. Baby's dad is a huge liverpool fan so made a great gift for baby and dad.
on 14 December 2013
Really cute outfit for babies, the only problem is that the material is quite thin. Looks exactly like the pictures & arrived quickly.
on 21 August 2013
No faults, true to size, nicely made, lovely colour, nice material-warm not flimsy, delivered on time, looked very cute on my baby!!