Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 24 January 2014
Really good quality and great value for money. I'm very uncertain when it comes to low cost buys but I wasn't disappointed nor was my 19yr old son. Good tasteful dress socks that work well with a suit
on 24 October 2016
The socks have been bought for two mad Liverpool FC fans in my family; they are for Christmas stocking fillers! The socks arrived in very good time and were packaged well; the socks seem very good quality and are certainly lovely to the feel.

I would recommend this product to other Liverpool supporters.
on 22 November 2013
excellant product for my son who was well pleased with this item especially as his a valid liverpool supporter fulstop
on 14 November 2013
Very quick and efficient service. Topclass.
Socks look of a very good quality and genuine liverpool fc logos on them
on 9 November 2016
Although i was very reluctant to buy these due to the team, it was for my step dads Christmas. i can honestly say they arrived in excellent quality and i reckon he will love them. fingers crossed anyway.
on 20 June 2014
I bought these socks because they reviewed well. I can concur that they are of excellent quality, nice and thick (but not too thick!) I've washed them a number of times and they are washing well. I would buy more when my son needs them.
on 23 December 2014
Soft and comfortable and perfect length to wear with boots as well as shoes. The best thing about these socks is the Liverbirds! I have broad ankles and usually any pictures get distorted and look awful, but I have no such problems with these excellent socks!
on 20 January 2014
My son is a massive fan of Liverpool football club. I am pleased to add this to his collection. Great product, packaged well. Thanks.
on 30 December 2013
good quality product, with a quick delivery, I would reccommend as gift to any Liverpool fan. This was part of Christmas gift
on 2 January 2014
Got these for my other half well pleased bargain price as got 2 pair in the pack and they are good quality aswell.