Size: XX-Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£13.00+ Free shipping

on 5 March 2017
Would look good if it fitted. Far too small and too short.
on 24 December 2012
good quality material and excellent print on this t-shirt. sizing was spot on and it washes beautifully without any loss of colour.
on 9 December 2013
I bought this for my son, as I noticed he sent me a picture of his little daughter wearing one. He loved it as he is a big Led Zeppelin fan. size was good, so order your normal size.
on 5 January 2014
I bought this T shirt for my Led Zep fan son. It's good quality and fitted him well. He was pleased with it. Delivery was quick and I was happy with the transaction.
on 12 September 2013
I bought the T-shirt for my brother-in-law and he loved it. Excellent material and print.

I may buy a different one as he is a great fan of Led Zeppelin.
on 10 June 2016
Er well I gave it a rating of 5? But not because I love it lol! I am not a fan of Led Zeppelin even though I seeked him out on Utube and listened to his records! Yuk! Not for me! However, it is my friends birthday and he is mad on Led Zeppelin, so I thought "ah! he would love this" and seeing as it wasn't an expensive gift I was well pleased. I rated it fit as expected? I took a chance and ordered XXL because although my friend isn't obese, he has a good size physic chestways, and this is the size he wears, and I know he will be very pleased with it. So, yes, a definite rating of 5 for me, because for guys who love Led Zeppelin, there are so many t shirts they can choose of this singer! But to be quite honest? Give me Elvis or Pitbull any day! lol
on 21 February 2015
I bought this for my boyfriend who's a medium and he said it fits perfectly. Will have to wait to see if it holds up in a wash.
on 26 August 2015
Very nice looking shirt, a little smaller than expected, this being said it still fits me.
on 17 November 2015
What can I say, the T-shirt looks good even on me and it fits perfectly, I also like that the art work is not from the cover of the album but from inside the album sleeve and this I feel makes it a different looking T-shirt so all and all I am well pleased with the product.
on 28 June 2014
awesomely cool t-shirt will wear from now until forever