Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Jan 2013 21:39:14 GMT
Played this set through up to Live and Let Die which froze around chapter 22-23. The disc looked fine so I cleaned my Sony player to no avail. Up to then, there had been a minor fault with Dr. No (momentary stutter) and Goldfinger (freezing like the changeover on a dual-layer dvd but for about 5 seconds). These I was prepared to put up with if the rest of the set was okay but alas that wasn't the case. The playability of this set leaves a lot to be desired and, as someone mentioned, quality control. To their credit, Amazon have sent a replacement set very quickly, but I'm wondering which discs might cause problems this time after reading reports from others. I used to own the remastered dvd boxset which had problems yet the separate dvd issues played perfectly. Is it purely related to the boxsets and how they are manufactured? If this set proves problematic then I'm tempted to revert back to the individual blurays so that I can get back to enjoying the films.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  4 Jan 2013
Latest post:  4 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about