- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Live At The Greek Theatre 1982 [DVD]  [NTSC]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Filmed at the Greek Theatre in Berkeley, California in 1982, this concert was the last date on the Doobie Brothers Farewell Tour . It was an emotional night and would be their last gig for 5 years. The band played a set containing all their best loved hits from across their career and were joined by founder member Tom Johnston for the last two tracks, with former members John Hartman (also from the original line-up), Tiran Porter and Michael Hossack coming on stage for the celebratory finale of Listen To The Music . The band are in fantastic form and rise to the occasion magnificently, they can rarely have delivered a better performance throughout their distinguished career.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pat Simmons and Tom Johnston's new Doobie record from earlier this year was a fine return - and worth a purchase.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?